Any FX traders from Brisbane/Gold coast/Sunshine coast, Australia?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Grantly, Oct 1, 2019.

1. themickey

themickey

Yeah, it's only about 1100 km (683 miles) from Brisvegas. :)
    Won't take long to get there.
    Ansila.jpg

#11     Dec 14, 2019
    drmark27 likes this.
  2. Hey Guys

I looking for some people to catch up with for a chat (Beer or Coffee) I live in the Sunshine Coast and am happy to drive to Brisbane if there is one keen for a chat about Trading. I trade FX. Cheers Clay

#12     Feb 22, 2020
    Teppi likes this.
  3. easymon1

easymon1

eur 2020 0313 0229 D.png eur 2020 0313 0239 60m.png x

#13     Mar 13, 2020
  4. Hi Grantly, I'm from the Sunshine Coast and am keen to catch up if you are still on this forum? Cheers Clay

#14     Oct 3, 2020
    Teppi likes this.
  5. Hey mate I am on the coast, I sent you a message on your profile! Keen to catch up for a drink.

#15     Feb 24, 2021
    Teppi likes this.
  6. Craig90

Craig90

I’m keen for beers / meet up and talk all things trading if anyone else is and on the GC, Brisbane area.

#16     May 21, 2021
  7. Nancarrow

Nancarrow

Hey Guys,

Sorry I am late to the thread, just found it. I am Brisbane located, only fresh here but been trading seriously for approx 12 months. Would love to catch up and talk with some like minded traders. I know times are tough at the moment, I do use telegram to talk to trader friends back in sydney.

I know a lot of scammers use telegram, but we just use it for chats I am not selling signals or anything haha.

Let me know, would love to hear back from you all.

Blake

#17     Aug 3, 2021
    Teppi likes this.
  8. Hey mate, I live on the Sunshine Coast, check out my website www.clayburtfx.com or send me an email clay@clayburtfx.com. I trade FX grid systems. forget all the BS you know, this is the only way to make money. ;)

#18     Aug 3, 2021
    Teppi likes this.
  9. Nancarrow

Nancarrow

Hey Clay,

Sorry mate, not looking for a course or mentorship, literally just some like minded people to chat with :)

#19     Aug 4, 2021
  10. Hey mate, sorry not trying to sell you anything, I'll teach you all I know for free. Was just trying to show you that I trade and I live close to you. Happy to chat etc, I've been trading for about 12 years. I can show you what works and what doesn't. :)

#20     Aug 4, 2021
    Teppi likes this.