Any Futures Prop Traders/CME Seat Lessees

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by NetProfit, May 13, 2002.

1. Ffasttrade has 24 hr support around the globe. When the Chicago office closes the London office picks up. If you look at the website you will also notice that the CEO of ffastftrade is the Vice Chairman of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Jim Oliff.

#51     May 22, 2002
  2. You can trade Emini Futures remotely through FFastTrade for a $550 a month system charge and only $.50 per lot Clearing and execution. They offer that through a very fast system over the internet.

They also offer a Bundled Package in their Trading Room that includes: CQG, JS Services Charting Package, High Speed Internet, X-Squawk Pit Quotes and the service of a highly regarded In-house chartist named Ann Todisco from Off the Charts. You also get to use their Training Software, which is extremely realistic. The whole package costs $2,000 per month plus $.50 per lot clearing and execution.

If you trade over 220 lots per day it would be prudent to Lease a seat and get Member Exchange Rates when you trade. $1.14 for non-members versus $.44 for members. Do the Math!

#52     May 22, 2002
  3. send me a pm. I am tune with all the ins and outs for this stuff send me your info.

Cheers,

Comp

#53     May 23, 2002
  4. the ffasttrade.com rates look GREAT.... are these just intro teaser rates to build a customer base. As i remember elocal raised their rates dramatically after getting an initial customer base.

#54     May 24, 2002
  5. sabena

sabena

Yes, this are intro rates, they will
    raise the rates but the people who get in
    now will keep a preference rate...

#55     May 24, 2002
  6. Assumptions: CME seat lessee @3,500 a month
    software fee of 650 (TT)
    DSL fee of 150
    variable FCM commission and CME globex fee rebates
    Retail commish: you know who

• cost.gif
      File size:
      11.2 KB
      Views:
    #56     May 27, 2002
  7. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

(1) Review the information and press releases at the CME website. There have been several substantial changes over the last 1.5 years as the exchange adapts to the movement towards electronic marketplaces.
    (2) Give the CME Membership department a call if you have questions: in the past they have been helpful.
    (2) There are many changes coming to the Merc. Keep your eyes open and talk to more CME seat holders.

#57     May 28, 2002
  8. This is my experience in equities. Low costs ARE the edge.

#58     May 28, 2002
  9. I do believe that lower commissions are key to certain traders yet I have also found that it only takes one bad trade through a discount broker to make such a statement false. Most traders are aware of the savings that come into play when discussing fees, but in my thoughts paying a little more may give the assurance that you are a bit safer in the event that you have an outage. I could go on and on, but saving money is all that seems to stem from this topic, not reliability.

Best,

Comp

#59     May 28, 2002
  10. im talking about wholsalse vs retail rates. proven reliability is a given.

#60     May 28, 2002