any fut brokers use realtick?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by cartm, Mar 9, 2002.

1. Many future firms are switching to Realtick new version futures-dedicated.
    Who experienced beta version it's very happy.
    It works very well.
    The price is not known (about 250 $ per month) and will start definitively between 30-45 days.
    With Realtick you have all you need -> fast platform plus the best
    realtime graphic chart tool .
    remember that Realtick is the the best for one reason: light very light for your internet connection.
    I worked with it on equities for many years:insuperable!

#11     Mar 18, 2002
  2. cartm

cartm

can u do fut trades through rt during mkt hours or globex hours thanks

#12     Mar 18, 2002
  3. can anyone provide some review of using TNT for futures. It seem slike they lowered the contract commission...even though it's still not that low as others. but they're charging $260 for the datafeed!
    I used them for equities last year..and got fed up witht the cost. However, service and connection was pretty good.
    so if anyone can give input on them for futures , or recommend a good futures broker.
    I've read most of the reviews here and it seems like its difficult to get a good one.
    thanks !
    uptik2000

#13     Apr 29, 2002
  4. Bsulli

Bsulli

I been doing futures trading with TerraNova since last Nov during the beta trials and now as a final product. For me the realiblity of being up almost 100% of the time out weights anything else. The commission is average, but it only takes a couple of outages with other firms and their dirt cheap commission to wipeout any savings that they may offer. Execution are generally instanteous for limit orders. As far as the the platform and datafeed costs you mention those are waived after a reasonable number of round trip trades. TNT has recently added trading account analysis and futures online trading seminars. I also like having L2 cme emini and charting all in the same package. My experience with tech support has been excellent, I've never had an issue getting thru to them for trading or support.

My two cents worth

Bsulli

#14     Apr 30, 2002
  5. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

There are a lot of Future traders that use the Realtick charts and
    graphs. Some of the top traders use the X-trader(Trading Technologies) trading platform for executions and Realtick for graphs and charting. They are both among the best.

#15     Jun 26, 2002