Any full time day traders out there?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Jul 23, 2017.

1. 3acor

3acor Guest

lol, do you day trade?

#51     Oct 6, 2018
  2. userque

userque

If I recall correctly, she was mob-attacked for questioning Xela and for suggesting that Xela was well-liked (by the men here) only because of his/her avatar picture.

#52     Oct 10, 2018
  3. zdreg

zdreg

correct. women are less likely to blow up by swinging for the fences.

#53     Oct 19, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  4. %% Cool king of beasts attack on pack.......That one hyena got claw tripped by a lion twice + then got a broken neck....:cool::cool:

#54     Oct 25, 2018
  5. prc117f

prc117f

I am a full time trader but not day trader. My earnings come from my trades. No need to trade every day or every week unless the right situation appears. Most of my time is spent planning for the trade, execution time is small.

#55     Oct 26, 2018
    comagnum and viruscore1 like this.
  6. I do the same but as per my broker i am deemed a daytrader.

#56     Oct 26, 2018
  7. prc117f

prc117f

Well all it takes is one day of enough trades to be flagged for PDT. I am flagged as PDT but no big deal, I do get a laugh at seeing my 4x intra day margin capability.

#57     Oct 26, 2018
    viruscore1 likes this.
  8. Hi, I trade small positions too, do you trade forex? By the way, I am a new graduate of Computer Engineering, is there any entry level software engineer position available for new Grad in your company?? Can you refer me ?

#58     Oct 28, 2018
  9. Damn, "no longer available". Awesome comment and I'm bummed I can't follow you

#59     Apr 2, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Yes, I also missing him and can not understand what has happened.
    If I am correct, from what ET experienced members explaining, this "no longer available" is appearing when somebody is banned, but why, when we missed qxr1011 is enigma.

#60     Apr 15, 2019
    WLDCO__WGD likes this.