Any full time day traders out there?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Jul 23, 2017.

1. pursuit

pursuit

LOL. Can we get you know.. some videos too?

#41     Sep 6, 2017
  2. d08

d08

That's certainly true but it's unlikely, therefore the skepticism is warranted. In most areas of life, women with great looks are using it to their advantage and it's not because they choose to but because that's what they have to offer.

#42     Sep 8, 2017
  3. Simples

Simples

Good looks tend to draw focus and attention, though I've met plenty of smart good looking women doing intellectually tough work. That shouldn't mean a free pass from getting ignored until having proven one's worth, just like everyone else. Being sceptical on online forums is warranted.

Instead of focusing on superficial features like gender and looks, focus on content.

#43     Sep 8, 2017
  4. pursuit

pursuit

O SNAP :)

#44     Sep 9, 2017
  5. Does this same logic also apply to men...
    My butt and thighs looks better in jeans than most women. o_O

I don't use my 30lb dumbbells daily for nothing. Lunges, and squats. and kicking.
    General health, sure. -- But more so to maintain my body image.

I kind of train like a Kickboxer, and a Kardashian...a heavy emphasis on agility and leg/thigh/butt strength.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    #45     Sep 9, 2017
  6. Lawrence; I think there is big demand for your looks and brains in San Francisco, If you know what I mean!

:D

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    #46     Sep 10, 2017
    themickey likes this.
  7. Simples

Simples

It's harder for men to take advantage of other men and vica versa (statistics), but I guess there's some probability for men to take advantage of women (leaders). Having a strong rump is no disadvantage when climbing organizatorial ladders, though I guess the usual powergames are enough in most cases regardless of gender. So long as damages to employee and customer relationships have no immediate consequences!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    #47     Sep 10, 2017
  8. 777

Strong ideas often come from strong winners.

#48     Aug 13, 2018
  9. 3acor

3acor Guest

Hey,

Im also an engineer who started trading stocks 1 year ago. Also looking for a small chatroom or someone to share trades/ ideas with.

Let me know if you still interested.

#49     Oct 6, 2018
  10. themickey

themickey

I think rin4et left the building, some controversy again...forgotten what it was now.
    (Multinicks?)

#50     Oct 6, 2018