Any full time day traders out there?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Slartibartfast gets the "hit the nail on the head" award. It's not as shiny as the award for designing Norway, but still...

#31     Jul 26, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  2. o_Oo_O
    Not sure gender has anything to do with trading but were you informed by another female. They also say females make better drivers...:rolleyes:

#32     Jul 29, 2017
  3. jordi-pt

jordi-pt

I have been daytrading stocks for 7 years, 6 of them full time. DM me if u want to chat. Im not a mentor or coach or anything like that but if u need help i can refer you to some interesting resources.

Cya

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    #33     Jul 29, 2017
    777 likes this.
  4. You have a plus and a minus! Women make better traders. Engineers and pilots make bad traders. Only kidding but there is a slight tendency there.
    Lots of reasons.
    I have traded professionally full time for over 25 years.
    I am a woman.
    I hate getting into arguments with all the know it all's out there who will ask "How many successful trading women do you know?"

Linda Raschke.

Good luck.
    Keep fighting.
    You will be able to semi-retire at 50.

#34     Jul 29, 2017
    Opteronion, 777, LKSWTR and 1 other person like this.
  5. rin4et

rin4et

Thank you Linda. It is nice to finally hear from a woman! I googled your name. You have a nice setup going with all your monitors. I trade with just my laptop. But what an inspiration!
    I think it was way more difficult to start trading 25 yrs ago than it is today. Congratulations for making it. I hope to retire by 35. 50 seems like a long time if things are done right. But we shall see.
    What instruments do you trade?

#35     Jul 29, 2017
  6. 80% ...
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/24/80-...n-cant-pass-this-financial-literacy-quiz.html

#36     Jul 31, 2017
  7. ironchef

ironchef

If you really want to learn and share trading ideas, you may want to PM stepandfatchit for guidance. He has been generally very helpful, very knowledgeable and is from the SoCal area.

Traders tend to be loners, like poker players. I quit my day job in 2000 and have been trading alone since. I don't mind sharing ideas, being helpful whenever I can, but only in an anonymous forum like ET where no one needs to know how good or how bad a trader I am.:D

Regards,

#37     Sep 5, 2017
  8. pursuit

pursuit

Because she's female? I mean that's why she mentions it, no? *runs away*

#38     Sep 6, 2017
  9. rarely see good looking female who is engineer.

#39     Sep 6, 2017
  10. rin4et

rin4et

You probably don't know many female engineers. Beauty can go with brains. I will upload a picture.

#40     Sep 6, 2017