Any full time day traders out there?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rin4et, Jul 23, 2017.

1. algofy

algofy

Think you need to up your meds Joe.

#21     Jul 24, 2017
    d08 likes this.
  2. Joe_D

Joe_D

Goddamn you cats are depressing - deader than even this cat

[​IMG]

#22     Jul 24, 2017
  3. Xela...

#23     Jul 24, 2017
    Xela and algofy like this.
  4. Xela

Xela

Lol, if you're suggesting that I'm "NoDoji" posting under another name, I'll certainly take it as a compliment: I don't think my time here overlapped with hers (or if it did, not by very much, anyway) but I'm certainly an admirer of the posts of hers that I've encountered. :cool:

But - for the record - you're totally wrong: I've never had any membership here other than my current one.

I am, however, increasingly used to being accused of "being other people" in this forum: at least a couple of people have accused me of being Al Brooks (also a compliment, I suppose) and at least a couple of people have accused me of being the owner of TST, as well!

#24     Jul 24, 2017
    MsFutures and 777 like this.
  5. Sprout

Sprout

Increasing one's capacity for discernment never ends, it refines with experience.

What was once true at a certain level of awareness might not be true in a different context.

Developing agile deductive thought processes while testing concepts is a way to build on what one has found true.

Revisiting basic assumptions can reveal much when there is confusion.

With all that said, one pov doesn't fit all, except for the most inclusive one.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    #25     Jul 24, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  6. speedo

speedo

nodoji was whom I confused dbphoenix Xela

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    #26     Jul 24, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  7. Xela

Xela

I know ... I worked it out, when you said yesterday that you'd confused him with someone - suddenly it was obvious that you must have meant her - no problem, anyway! (But out of the two, I know which one's posts I prefer reading, myself!). ;)

#27     Jul 24, 2017
    speedo likes this.
  8. I know four forum-chatty and capable futures day traders (retail, very few losing days in a year and +1k/day min) and I recon they post simply to manage stress while in a trade. A distraction to keep their fingers busy and cortisol down while a position works out or not.

I saw this today (just random but maybe some interest) http://www.bbc.com/news/av/science-environment-40700419/how-the-body-responds-to-stress

The guys I know are all over 35. After 10-20+ years we are comfortable with familiar work boredom which is sought out as a comfort to normalise sitting at a computer all day? Successful traders are, it seems, only marginally interested in ideas from others, it is just about some missing social input perhaps.

#28     Jul 24, 2017
    Overnight, d08, Xela and 3 others like this.
  9. qxr1011

qxr1011

===Any full time day traders that are interested in connecting. I would like to have someone I can share my trading journey with i.e reflecting on the trading day, successes, failures, motivating each other, sharing ideas etc. I have tried posting before with no luck.
    I trade strictly stocks and etfs. If that is what you trade it is even better since we will have something in common to discuss..===

real traders really does not talk about trading - everybody doing what he is doing: end of story

there may be situations when trader comments on something, but that is it - its just the comment, u can get comments here on the forum :)

in effect you looking for a tutor, and as a guarantee for his qualifications you want him(her) to be a successful trader (just how u will measure his success?) :)

===Also I am female. I heard we make better traders ===

you do not

but it does not mean that you personally won't succeed

let me tell you something - you do not need nobody, i know you feel that you need but you don't :)

you (as any trader) are beyond help....

this is an enterprise for the loners, introverts... , if you the one - accept the destiny :)

if you will continue i guarantee the time will come when you realize that you do not need (and never needed) any help even it was/will be offered, that you do not need to be motivated (it comes from within) , you do not need discussion, sharing, cuddling, mutual reflection or intellectual masturbation and other bullshit, and even if you will find a real guru time will come you will realize that you are uninterested in his/her ideas...

and one more think - fuck the journals, at least the public ones

good luck

#29     Jul 26, 2017
    WLDCO__WGD, Xela, d08 and 1 other person like this.
  10. rin4et

rin4et

With any human endeavor there is benefit when you discuss it with someone. If you don't see any benefit then why are you on this forum?

#30     Jul 26, 2017
    Opteronion, 777 and johnnyrock like this.