Any Formula 1 Fans?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kastro_316, May 2, 2004.

1. I'm curious: how does a young guy like yourself break into racing? Those cars all take serious cash don't they? How'd you pull it off??

#11     May 2, 2004
  2. ...but just one F1 car that had a 5th as its highest finish...

#12     May 3, 2004
  3. Im the biggest F1 fan. When i use to race Formula ICC and F2000, i would race on a few F1 tracks, so i was always around the F1 drivers and crew.

And to answer your question on how they get to F1...MONEY, and a natural driving ability. But, the first thing you need to do is get into Karting...Kart cost you around 10k and race parts per year is about 5k...its still pretty expensive, but after you win a couple world titles you get sponcers...I won the Canadian nationals, so i was sponcered by Honda and BRM....

Kimi....Its because of the new reg's. Because the FIA has set a rule saying you must keep your engine the whole weekend, high reving engines like mclaren are not doing well, because they had to really dim down there v-10...Next year they will be VERY fast. They are already working on the new project....

But im a Villeneuve fan because im Canadian, and hes the reason i started...I just hope he comes back next year.

WHo does everyone think can beat micheal??? I think Alonso if he had the right car.

#13     May 3, 2004
  4. ??

#14     May 3, 2004
  5. The single F1 car in their museum attained a best results of 5th out of all Formula One Gran Prix entered.

#15     May 3, 2004
  6. DC claims the car doesn't handle well either.

JV is a great driver, his attitude leaves something to be desired, however.

Who can beat Schumi with similar equipment? Not Rubens...

#16     May 3, 2004
  7. True. Should have mentioned that it was all Indy...

#17     May 3, 2004
  8. is that Schuey DOMINATES F1 this season like no other driver! He has lead 217 out of 233 laps.

The reliability of the Ferrari is a big plus as well, but it seems as though everyone but McLaren has this figured out this season!

:D

#18     May 3, 2004
  9. Yeah, he possibly could win his seventh WDC this year; history in the making.

#19     May 3, 2004