Any firms in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Darshan, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Darshan

Darshan

Hey everybody I'm new to the midwest and wanted to pick some brains.

I've been trading stock solo for some years now and do miss being in the shop, you feel like your a bit more in the loop.

I am able to put down the $25K deposit and am just looking to get 4:1 leverage intra-day. I've always paid around $3.5 per ticket.

Wondering if any of you could guide me in the right direction to a reputable shop that I might want to check out.

I greatly appreciate any correspondence.

2. I heard Merrill is hiring...Lehman too!

3. Bright is decent from the people I know that have been in it, just be careful, there are shops in chicago that make you wait a year to take your money out and there are shops that just plain won't give u your money back.

4. It seems there aren't too many opportunities like that in Chicago, where you can give them $$$ and trade in house with your own capital and risk

5. Bright is good if you need some training. OK people. I used to work there.

Chicago is ground zero for futures prop. LOTS of futures trading firms. Do a search here. There has been 3 or 4 threads on this, at at least one list I saw that listed almost all of them.

6. Always glad to hear from you. I might add that we also have some of the most successful traders on the planet. A couple in Chicago as a matter of fact. Sub half pennies, no lockup, twice a week cash withdrawals, 30 to one overnight, etc....come on, just because were not a data processing firm. Stop by our Chicago office, get an idea of how our guys are making good money, seriously.

All the best,

Don

7. Don,

Where is the Chicago Office located?