Any firm with comparable micro futures commission with Interactive Broker?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by FutureTrader10, Dec 15, 2019.

1. wmwmw

wmwmw

I am an AMP customer and there is one thing I hope AMP to add: set up a ACH transfer that one can pull fund from AMP side.At other brokers one can link his bank account with broker and makes ACH transfer fund in and out from broker side.
    But at AMP one can only do a push ACH from his bank account.But my bank do not have such an on line set up that can enter AMP ACH instruction.So every time I want to fund my account at AMP, I need to do a wire and am charged a $ 30 fee.
    It is very inconvenient for the customers who wish to fund their accounts at AMP.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    #41     Dec 21, 2019
    Opcodes likes this.
  2. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

@wmwmw - currently, we are setup to receive and send ACH transfer for FREE, but our customers need to initiate the transfers.

AMP does not charge any fees for wire, ACH or check deposits.

Does your bank allow you to send a Free Bill Pay check? We receive many Bill Pay checks from our customers.

#42     Dec 21, 2019
  3. wmwmw

wmwmw

Thanks.
    I will research this option.

#43     Dec 21, 2019
  4. if include exchange fee, etc. the total commission is $0.72 per side. that's too much!

#44     Dec 23, 2019
  5. comagnum

comagnum

I was not aware that IB had lowered the commissions to .25. If I traded the micros I would send my orders to IB, if I wanted 4:1 day margin I would use TS.

#45     Dec 23, 2019
  6. toby400

toby400

DEF...
    I am in the UK .
    I am new to Futures trading but would like to try doing so by trading Micro Dow.
    What sum is required to open an account with your company ( UK office) to enable me to trade Micro's?
    Have I a choice of chart platforms such as Pro-real-time etc?
    Thanks
    T

#46     Mar 1, 2020
  7. def

def Sponsor

We don't have minimums to open an account but we require at least $2000 USD equivalent to trade on margin. I'm not sure what you're meaning in terms of charts but our charting is free. There are also numerous 3rd party add-ons which you can use.

#47     Mar 1, 2020
  8. toby400

toby400

Thanks

#48     Mar 2, 2020
  9. Opcodes

Opcodes

international check will be helpful to non US based customers

$30 is a lot for retail traders that's why MetaTrader is popular don't you agree?

#49     Jun 4, 2020
  10. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

yes, for our international EU customers - we now support SEPA transfers for EUR, GBP, CHF.

#50     Jun 5, 2020