Any Famous Relatives?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fah Q, Apr 29, 2011.

1. There's an entire website devoted to my relatives who are famous. You can check it out at "People of Wall Mart". Yuppers.

#11     May 2, 2011
  2. tango29

tango29

Not famous in the fruitcake hollywood, useless athlete type, but in other terms I guess. One relative has a host of WWII medals, served in Korea, and reupped for Vietnam and got another host of medals. He told his wife he was going to see if he could still get into active combat if he signed on for the first Gulf War. His wife told him he'd be dead if he gave it a second thought and there would be no medal. He's a guy that loves everything about our country, the good and bad. You want to get fired up and go sign up, he's a walking talking recruit poster.
    Another, my godfather, and cousin, is a serial inventor. He made his fortune after Caterpillar tried stealing his invention, and he sued and won. From there he set up his own machine shop, and has come up with a few different things of significance in the fields of construction.
    I have a cousin who was married to a Hollywood star for 3 or 4 years. He's a great guy, and very driven, but he also became a California dude type. So the marriage probably ended because of the both of them, not her fault necessarily. He was probably more well off than her, as he has a very specific speciality in law, and was probably her equal in wealth.

#12     May 2, 2011

3. Ah, so not Larry Fortensky:D

#13     May 3, 2011
  4. Osama was my third uncle twice removed's brother's drinking buddy.

#14     May 3, 2011