Any experiences...?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Info, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Info

Info

Nice Sunday to all of you!

Does anybody have any experience with broker named Capital Market Services, www.cms-forex.com ?

I have a trader, who will manage account for me and he is trading with this broker.

I am sorry, that I have so many questions, but I am not US citizen, so I dont know all those necessities requested for this business.

So, how can I check credibility and approvals, that brokers must have and what approvals should have a trader, who is going to manage accounts of others?

Thank you very much for you time and have a great day. :)

Info

2. jem

jem

You must have a live real time track record with that trader. You should subject that record to serious scrutiny. It should never drawdown say more that 15-20 maybe 30 percent at the most in my eyes because your biggest drawdown is ahead of you. The performance must have been through bull bear and consolidating markets.

The money should be in an account that you control but you give the trader the power of attorney to trade. Never give over custody to a small shop.

As far as brokers-this is a seriously difficult question to answer. You should see boatloads of capital and many other things.

We just scratched the surface here.