Any drugs, herbs, or dietary supplements that improve trading?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BuddhaTop, Nov 6, 2003.

1. S.URPRISE YOUR L.OVER TODAY! COVER HER WHOLE FACE WITH C.UM!

How w.ould you like to
    SHOOT LIKE THE PO.RN-STARS?
    Up to 500% more S.PERM!

ADD UP_TO 500% MORE SPER.M
    MULTIPLE ORG.ASMS IN A ROW
    HAVE M.ORE INTENSE 0.RGASMS
    PRODUCE ST.RONGER E.RECTIONS
    HAVE A STRONGER 5.EXUAL DESIRE
    1.NCREASED S.E..XUAL STAMINA
    FULLY DO.CTOR APP.ROVED! L.EARN MORE!

100% GUARAN.TEED! NOT SAT1SFIED? YOU GET YOUR MONE.Y BACK!

#11     Nov 6, 2003

2. ===
    May be true;
    like the risk /reward ratio of the 10% that do work.

:cool:

#12     Nov 6, 2003
  3. axehawk

axehawk

An extra-large coffee with lots of sugar, and a six-pack of donuts. That's my new trading diet.

#13     Nov 6, 2003
  4. How about some EPO, THG, Deka or Nandralone, and maybe some Modafinal too!

All prescribed under a doctor's supervision of course!

:)

#14     Nov 6, 2003
  5. tango29

tango29

LSD is still numero uno for my trading! I see patterns so much better! It's like they jump out of the monitor in 3-D or something...dude!

#15     Nov 6, 2003
  6. Only one good one that never fails!
    http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2003/1110/146.html?partner=netscape)http://www.forbes.com/free_forbes/2003/1110/146.html?partner=netscape

:cool:

#16     Nov 6, 2003
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Why not, Throw in a bagel while you're at it and some candy bars to see if you can really invoke a carb-induced stupor.

I found that when I went on a low carb diet, my mind became much sharper. So, while I have no drugs, herbs, or supplements to add, subtracting lots of carbs helped me.

#17     Nov 6, 2003

8. Whoa! I hope you're not a carb bigot. While I agree with your take on simple carbs, remember that there are carbs and then there are carbs.

Complex carbohydrates are the best source of sustained food energy. If your diet is restricted to foods high in protein and fat you should be careful. First, if you are an Atkins devotee today, then you are a candidate for colon cancer tomorrow (not to mention heart disease and stroke risk). Second, too much protein in your diet can damage your kidneys over time. Further, if you are not getting enough carbohydrates to fuel your physical activity, then your body will break down the fat and protein in your diet and convert it into energy. This is inefficient and will cause you to tire rather than boost your energy level.

Also, keep in mind that dietary fiber essentially comes from (complex) carbohydrate-rich foods. I don't know about you, but an ample amount of dietary fiber keeps me "in the flow," and in the right state of mind.

Indeed, sedentary or bed-ridden people should restrict their carbohydrate intake and their caloric intake in general. Everyone else should get the majority of their calories from complex carbs such as vegetables, fruit and whole grains. With due respect, if you think otherwise, then you are misguided.

Regards,

Thunderdog

#18     Nov 6, 2003
  9. Great idea! Mind as well throw in some shrooms to enchance the effects. Probably make trading more fun.

But seriously, I was expecting someone to offer some good advice. I'll think I'll try some ginko. If it works out I'll let you guys know.

#19     Nov 6, 2003
  10. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

I agree with moderation, and for carbs, lean to Low Glycemic Index carbs... fruits, veggies, whole grains, etc. I did low carbs to shed some pounds, but can't see doing it for a lifetime. However, my life is definitely "lower" carb than it was because I just feel better that way.

#20     Nov 6, 2003