Any drug to help make u a better trader?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by oraclewizard77, Oct 17, 2010.

1. jfranco

jfranco

POST OF THE YEAR if knu who u were i would pay for your stripper

#91     Jun 9, 2011
  2. The "drugs " released in your own body are much better. Well balanced diet, nutrition , exercise, meditation. This combo ensures your body's chemicals are well balanced. I used to smoke some pot once in a while when trading and found it just causes me to take " for the hell of it" trades. To each their own though.

#92     Jun 9, 2011
    comagnum likes this.
  3. Zr1- I guess that all of wall street's flash traders or Cheetahs are stoned then because they are making 100% of the trades " for the hell of it "

Your post makes me sad because it depicts a man lost both in trading and smoking herb. I have labored so long here to show the way.

a) Smoke to enhance your RESEARCH not your trading! EXPAND your mind don't withdraw into a familiar web of every other traders moves, separate from the pack-- be a leader not a follower.

b) Stay sober to place your trades and get your fills.

c) Smoke to make your sells and use the feeling of invincibility to your advantage.

~stoney

#93     Jun 9, 2011
  4. <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ToQ0n3itoII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#94     Jun 9, 2011
  5. Crispy

Crispy

Money is the best drug. The best, period.

#95     Jun 9, 2011
  6. 777

Mike Matusow is a dead broke degenerate gambler who owes millions and who served time on drug related charges.

Mike is entertaining but don't take his stories, or those most poker players feed to the media, too seriously.

Personally I like Mike, but as a lifestyle/success coach, really?
    ____

2017: I bet even Mike would refer you to better advisors.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    #96     Nov 13, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Interesting thread. Thanks for reviving it 777.

Chlorophyll huh? Makes sense I guess. https://www.healthline.com/health/liquid-chlorophyll-benefits-risks

#97     Nov 13, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  8. #98     Nov 15, 2017
  9. This is a very useful piece of information! I always read the descriptions of medications at canadian pharmacy online as this source allows not only to buy pills, but also provides visitors with the detailed info about them, and I find it to be very convenient as I always can learn about side effects or necessary doses. But it is great to find out such things in order to know what exactly I should read about. Thanks for sharing!

#99     Mar 21, 2019
  10. Cocaine is hell of a drug.

#100     Mar 21, 2019