Any dip is buy opportunity.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by QdzResurrection, Apr 4, 2004.

1. holding long ES 1149 :(

#11     Apr 15, 2004
  2. T-REX

T-REX

I don't know if you are serious or not?
    Currently the NQ triggers DON'T jive with your recommendation.
    If you were to go Long RIGHT NOW you would run a 98% chance of getting stopped out between now and 10:30am EST before you even make a profit.:(

BTW, where is your stop?
    what mkt are you trading?
    what is your entry price?

...........without the above you are just a loud sounding drum in a deserted forest.....:confused:

#12     Apr 15, 2004
  3. =================
    That one is battle tested;
    however make sure you have a good working measurement of a bull market & its NOT CNBC or CNN for sure
    :cool:

========================

Old patridge , nicknamed ''old turkey'' liked to let profits ride & say & repeat it

''its a a bull market you know.''
    -Edwin Lefevre , mining engineer book!

:)

#13     Apr 15, 2004
  4. T-REX

T-REX

DID I NOT SAY THAT YOU WOULD BE STOPPED OUT!:p

BTW it is now after 10:30am EST.:D

You should have read this mornings Vulcan Report.:eek:

#14     Apr 15, 2004
  5. T-REX

T-REX

R U still holding your Long positions?

:p :eek:

#15     Apr 15, 2004
  6. Trex, be patient man. This retracement is necessary to accumulate strength to break the resistance and reach new higher high. Just keep buying these bargains. Good luck. See you at new high in a while. 100% up room to go.

#16     Apr 15, 2004
  7. 100% up room to go :p

#17     Apr 16, 2004
  8. When I read the title of this thread I thought it would be about precious metals. This sort of "any pullback is a buying opportunity" hype usually comes from gold-and-guns fanatics. At least they are right in the long run: There will be a point in our lifetime when the price of gold will be three times higher than now. And there will be a point in time from whence forward gold will never ever again be cheaper than $1000 an ounce. Certainly neither of these statements is certain for any stock.

#18     Apr 16, 2004
  9. That's odd. Tell tell how those 10, 20, 30, and 40 years charts trick our eyes?

Still 100% up room to go.

#19     Apr 17, 2004
  10. T-REX

T-REX

You still have not answered my original question?
    what is your entry point as of the original post.
    where was your stop?
    and which mkt are you referring?

I hardly believe that you are recommending buying the NQ and holding through a 40-60 point pullback?

If you don't give specifics then you are just making blanket statements that do nothing for lending you any credibility.

In the Vulcan Report I give specific entry points along with "rules" on stoploss and profit targets. you should do the same.

MAN UP!

T-REX

#20     Apr 17, 2004