Any dip is buy opportunity.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by QdzResurrection, Apr 4, 2004.

1. From now on any dips on talks of fed rate hiking or terrorist attacks are buy opportunities. Take it and hold for larger profits.

100% up room to go!

2. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

You are making ET more and more like the Yahoo message boards.

I have to admit this cheerleading for the market is much better
    than your constant complaints about IB using qdz and qdz2.

Good Luck!

3. jrs3

jrs3

IMHO this is most likely what will occur of the next decade.

4. Hello pal. Welcome to ET. If you don't know, ET is a place full of winners and losers. Yes, I complained about IB and ET but that didn't prevent me from making money. Further more, I got it over and moved on already. Now IB, ET, and I have left aside quarrels and focus on making money. There are so much money for everyone to make. Take the opportunity. 100% up room to go.

5. Yes, buy on upcoming dip if there is luckily any.

6. You see, right now any dip is a buy. Did you got some bargain today. Don't worry. It's still not too late. Climb on the train and grasp any handle firmly. Don't let yourself made a fool by the shakeout. 100% up room to go.

7. i will trade stocks up or down but i don't see market breaking 52 week high. also i got to say i don't have to balls to short the market big. lets see it break 52 week high it will be interesting.

8. Seize it or not, it's up to you. See ya at new highs.

100% up room to go.

9. It's good buy. 100% up room to go.

10. You sound like one of these geniuses in CA that is bidding $30K over the asking price of homes there in order to get the house and flip it with the "it only goes up" mentality. I predict you'll be here for about 6-9 months before you run out of money and have to find a job, best of luck. Say Hi to the countless buy and hold geniuses you'll meet at your job interviews. :D

#10     Apr 15, 2004