Any Dell Coupons that haven't expired??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bullet, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Bullet

Bullet

I am looking for a dell coupon that I can use to buy a new or refurbished desktop. If any one has a coupon they are not going to use please pm me or post it. Thanks!

2. pta123

pta123

3. russe11

russe11

Enter coupon code 01HSF?X29NQBMQ at checkout.
    Expires 03/24/04.

15% off Business Systems over $899.

Not that great of a deal ---- they haven't sent me any good ones lately.

4. Bullet

Bullet

Is this about the normal for a dell Coupon? I can wait, I am not in a huge rush. Just wondering if I should hold out for a better deal. Ideas?

5. sprstpd

sprstpd

Just wait until Dell needs to pad their numbers for the quarter. You'll get your deals then.

6. Bullet

Bullet

Anybody..........

7. check www.hot-deals.org

they usually have dell coupons as well as coupons for various other products

8. russe11

russe11

Just hang on and watch awhile, you can catch a deal when your not that rushed. The re-ferbs are worth keeping a eye on. For some damn reason Dell will run a certain sale in the Small Business section and the same computer on the Personal side isn't ------ this goes the other way too.
    Any thing flies by that I see, I'll post it here.

9. Truff

Truff

my buddy just built me a desktop. Its a high end bussiness quality desktop for a home desktop price. A few options could be made to order if you choose. Shipping is cheap. If your interested email me back and i'll send you a link where you can view the desktiop...