Any Dell Coupons that haven't expired??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bullet, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Bullet

I am looking for a dell coupon that I can use to buy a new or refurbished desktop. If any one has a coupon they are not going to use please pm me or post it. Thanks!
  2. pta123

3. russe11

Enter coupon code 01HSF?X29NQBMQ at checkout.
    Expires 03/24/04.

15% off Business Systems over $899.

Not that great of a deal ---- they haven't sent me any good ones lately.
  4. Bullet

Is this about the normal for a dell Coupon? I can wait, I am not in a huge rush. Just wondering if I should hold out for a better deal. Ideas?
  5. sprstpd

Just wait until Dell needs to pad their numbers for the quarter. You'll get your deals then.
  6. Bullet

7. check

they usually have dell coupons as well as coupons for various other products
  8. russe11

Just hang on and watch awhile, you can catch a deal when your not that rushed. The re-ferbs are worth keeping a eye on. For some damn reason Dell will run a certain sale in the Small Business section and the same computer on the Personal side isn't ------ this goes the other way too.
    Any thing flies by that I see, I'll post it here.
  9. Truff

my buddy just built me a desktop. Its a high end bussiness quality desktop for a home desktop price. A few options could be made to order if you choose. Shipping is cheap. If your interested email me back and i'll send you a link where you can view the desktiop...