Any Day Trading Advice/Books/etc?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by thegeneral, May 23, 2019.

1. %%
    Actually i believe you, 'cause i use discretion.
    BUT i still find the contract name ''lean hogs= funny'':D:D, :D:D:D:D:D:D

#31     Jul 19, 2019
  2. Fonz

Fonz

I like "Winning the day trading game", by Thomas L. Busby.

And my favorite day trading books are "Live the dream by profitably day trading stock futures" (1995) by Gary Smith and his last one "How I trade for a living" (1999).

Even if this one is not 100% day trading, it is one of the best: "Mastering the trade" by John Carters.

#32     Jul 19, 2019
  3. tradenet

tradenet

It’s great to see you want to learn before you begin trading as a lot of people just start trading before making a reasonable research . Since you are willing to learn , i must tell you that take the whole process slow. Do not rush , slow and steady is the key. You can start trading the following books.

“A Beginner’s Guide to Day Trading Online” by Toni Turner

“The Truth About Day Trading Stocks “ by Josh DiPetrio

These books have so much to learn and pretty easy to understand for a beginner.

#33     Aug 12, 2019
  4. slvrrisc

slvrrisc

#34     Aug 14, 2019
  5. Theo1

Theo1

this is also amazing that many people make hell lot of money by making youtube videos, selling courses of like how to trade? but never they hardly make any money by trading themselves

#35     Nov 12, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

since for every transaction, someone has to take the other side, you have to understand that every trade has a chance of failing.

if a trade had NO chance of failure, then no one would take the other side of that trade, and so you cannot enter that trade. .........except at a rate which will make the trade have chance to fail i e at a rate which will have a chance for success for the other trader.

so every trade that you can take has a chance of failing so you have to deal with this ......this ignominy of failure.........
    this is what no book will ever teach you.

#36     Nov 12, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

read books

does not matter which ones.

because you have to learn all the rubbish first.

then and only then will you know... what is the gold..... when...and if ..... you see it.

so my advice is.....look for all..... or any rubbish you can find.....

once you know what is the rubbish

you are the enlightened One.

#37     Nov 12, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

the understanding of the concept of relative high or low is critical to being a world class trader.

this is a concept and not a set up or pattern.

so it cannot be explained as easily.

#38     Nov 12, 2019
  9. tomorton

tomorton

I'm only surprised nobody has mentioned Al Brooks on day-trading.

#39     Nov 12, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

if you want to learn about markets then read Brooks.

but if you want to make money without having a clue about the market,look somewhere else

#40     Nov 12, 2019