Any comments on OPTIONHOUSE?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rookietrader10, Oct 30, 2010.

1. I am new to the forum and I want to know if OPTIONHOUSE is a good online stock trading service?

Thanks.

2. I have been a customer since mid-2008 and I haven't had any problems, but I only trade a few times a day. I haven't seen any place with lower prices and my executions are typically good.

3. thanks

4. I have used them for the past year and have been very happy with them. It is a very simple platform with decent streaming charting if you need it. I also like their trade execution reports which show you how good your fill was. Customer Service has been quick and helpful whenever I have had to contact them, but they are only available during trading hours unlike large brokers like Fidelity. If you aren't looking for a direct access broker you can't go wrong with OH. They beat SogoTrade and Just2Trade hands down.

Here is a link for 100 free trades.
    http://oh.tellapal.com/a/clk/9LpqW

5. Topper

Topper

Optionshouse is awesome. It's cheap retail that's reliable with good guys on the the other side of the phone when you need customer service. I left 'em to go prop and went from making money in the market with retail to losing money in the market with plop. (misspelling intended)

OH also allows you to open a corporate account too without any whining and crying.

6. rsvprich

rsvprich

I'm going to trade with either Options House or Light Speed - basically just on price. I can't find any reviews or recommendations & may just go with Opptions House. Anyone familiar with Light Speed?
    Thanks, Rich in San Diego

7. I have been with OH for a half year. Commissions are good, the limit spread trades (for butterfiles) are slow to fill. They do not offer Portfolio Margin.
    Do anybody knows broker with low commissions (like OH, IB and TOS are too high), which offers Portfolio Margin?

Thanks