Any Christian Traders?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BundMaster, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To El: since you're not an escapee from Cuba I no longer have respect for you, and the respect I did have was obviously false, and you're stupid.

To AAA: you're stupid too.

To Bund: You're stupid.

To Mahajara: I'm agnostic, and quite surprised by the logic in your last post rather than the illogical and banal bob marley bible defecation of your previous to last post.

#31     Mar 10, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Again, talking without knowledge....If you only knew me friend.....

#32     Mar 10, 2004
  3. rowenwood,your mommy says to stop playing with the computer.

#33     Mar 10, 2004

4. Do you think a god idiot such as yourself could ever in any way hurt my feelings? I don't so much as acknowlege you as an adversary; you're an impotent enemy, and of course you're stupid, what else could you be?

#34     Mar 10, 2004

5. Give me a reason why I should respect you and I will. Let me know, I'd rather respect you than not. And yes religion is utterly and absolutely disgusting.

#35     Mar 10, 2004
  6. Don be hatin' maan. Wats wrong wit Marley? Just promotin' da one love maan...And that episode of South park with the super friends was just genius.

#36     Mar 10, 2004
  7. You've potential to be brilliant, but for now you're very young minded. Being young minded is okay, I was into bob marley and other products of cool. You'll change for the better. Respect is yours.

Firstly, stop being so affected by cool and writing like a primitve idiot. Read an overview of the works by each of the following philosophers:

Derrida
    Foucalt
    Deleuze
    Baudrillard

#37     Mar 10, 2004
  8. Well, thanks. But sometimes you just have to have laugh and have fun. Not everything in life has to be logical and serious. And if you mean mary jane as other "products of cool", I'm already passed that phase...:D ...and now I hate it, its ruined many of my childhood friends...

#38     Mar 10, 2004
  9. rowenwood,
    Don't bother telling me about repect when you have no respect for other people's beliefs. I am not trying to hurt your feelings although I think that is what you are trying to do.You are a small- minded,insignificant terd who should be flushed away.

#39     Mar 10, 2004
  10. Yes, life is silly, but I take my sillyness very seriously. I'm glad you were joking, I was worried.

#40     Mar 10, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.