Any Christian Traders?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BundMaster, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan

Satan

I WILL SEE ALL YOU TRADERS IN HELL.

#21     Mar 10, 2004
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

attacking ...no , not I...but surely you can agree that there are people which have 'faith' and are more accomplished than you are...so to call them stupid is 'ILLOGIC' as you put it....by your logic if this were the case ( which i can gaurantee it is ) ...you would have to be more 'STUPID' than them.... :D

I understand why you guys say what you say...but that doesnt make somones 'faith' stupid or illogic...and why on earth would it be 'DISGUSTING' to you???

i dont wish to argue over something i have said 1000's times doesnt warrant an argument...you either have 'faith' or you dont...there is no argument here..just asking...

p.s. i didnt escape from cuba......

#22     Mar 10, 2004
  3. I am a Christian and a trader. There are quite a few of us on ET. Welcome and don't let the "swine" on this thread disturb you. For some reason, they feel compelled to attack any mention of religion, I suppose all in the name of tolerance and diversity.

For my part, I will stand on Rom. 10:17.

#23     Mar 10, 2004
  4. Wow! I asked a simple question and expected some simple honest answers.What I got was juvenile toilet humor.So much for seeking like minds.Rowenwood you are a prick.

#24     Mar 10, 2004
  5. "I don't know that atheists should be regarded as citizens, nor should they be regarded as patriotic. This is one nation under God." George H. W. Bush

and from 2 Thessalonians
    In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

#25     Mar 10, 2004
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Mar 10, 2004
  7. Most atheist will respond in a hostile manner. Not that I am very religious (more of an Agnostic), but most atheists feel that religious people are stupid. I don't understand how they can just rule out that fact there is absolutely no possibilty that God in some form can exist. Ask them what they believe in and they will usually respond, "Science"...and yet theories about where we come from and the unexplained, like the Big Bang, are just as ridiculous as religious epics that offer an explanation.

#27     Mar 10, 2004
  8. Turok

Turok

>Wow! I asked a simple question and expected
    >some simple honest answers

Apparently it was his first visit to Chit Chat.

JB

#28     Mar 10, 2004
  9. stu

stu

Was Jesus with you when you thought of that?

#29     Mar 10, 2004
  10. Was Jesus with you when you thought of that?

Actually it was His opinion.

#30     Mar 10, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.