Any Christian Traders?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BundMaster, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stu

stu

ok Doubter, why don't we do just that very thing, go back and look at the progression of this thread.

Look at the name of the originator of this thread.

Now read this post from the originator of this thread

Now in the progression of this thread... this one

Now look at my FIRST response in this thread.

Now read the response to that from the originator of this thread.

Note: I did not respond

Now read the further post from the originator of this thread.

Now read my SECOND only response in this thread to the originator of this thread

Now isn't it a little strange how you think it is me whose posts are classless and in poor taste ???

Now why don't YOU look at this from yourself.....

You still think his posts as civil and decent :confused:

I didn't "attack" the originator of this thread as you put it. Perhaps you may by now appreciate a little more why I responded to the crass and vulgar posts of a so called “christian” who likes to profess a desire to congregate with like minded people whilst sitting with jesus. Sheeesh I was attacking crude, shallow,conceited, hypocritical posts made in the name of jesus... for christ's sake:D.

But all I have done is to do what you asked me to do and should have done yourself, rather than the preference you display to condemn those who dare call into question anything religious. Haven't you made false accusations of me, before examining the facts for yourself?? Doesn't this make you the "attacker"??

And now the "attack" on dalittleguy. Just how is it, that a "sin" (according to the so called christian religious teachings), becomes a problem simply because some poster feigns a leaning towards christians?? How very convenient for you that your definitions can alter so easily , depending on whether someone steers towards your religious preferences.

Go back and read it again, See where I acknowledge my remarks were caustic , but reasonably justified I think. Oh no, a possible convert has a problem . But someone who questions religion is an "attacker” who is classless and uncivil.!!

Non of this was out of line on my behalf Doubter, I simply draw attention to the dishonest, double standard, self satisfying hypocrisy which manifests itself as religion in all its sinister shapes and forms, which you have done nothing but confirm .

Clerical accountability and disciplinary boards , whatever...they hold no important sway over anyone nor should they. Enjoy your power trip all you like, if you reach conclusion in the way you have on this thread....you're gonna soon be known as Doubter the Terrible for all the unfair and incorrect judgements you reached.

#121     Mar 16, 2004
  2. stu

stu

surfer,
    :)
    stu

#122     Mar 16, 2004
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This thread is closed due to a ridiculous amount of personal attacks. Phrases like "God Idiots" or "[anything else] idiots" are insulting, totally unnecessary, and a violation of the member agreement here. If you want to discuss religion in this forum, thats fine but the discussion quality must rise substantially or I will start doing to some major banning and post/thread deletion.

#123     Mar 16, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.