Any Christian Traders?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BundMaster, Mar 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to know if there are any traders who have accepted Jesus Christ into their life(including trading).I have and it is quite nice to have Him with me as I trade.

2. LOL

According to the bible, Jesus hated the forex traders.:D

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

oh boy.....get ready for GEKKO and Friends...they will be here soon....

4. Sheep scum. Is this a joke, or are you stupid?

5. lmao

i thought god doesn't want you earning interest. he's probably going to send you to hell, as you trade away thinking he's on your side. haha

6. I find it amazing that people are so naive, cowardly, and stupid. The stupidity is amazing, it's hillarious and disgusting.

7. LOL. You got that right, especially the oh boy part.

8. "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24)

Personally, I have accepted Frosty the snowman and Santa Claus as my personal saviours. They help my trading a great deal.
    Used to worship the tooth fairy, but then I kinda realized that she might just be make-believe.

9. oh now that is fantastic. hahahaha

you can give your money to me before you die, christians.

10. How can you say something like that??????????? Do you have any respect????? C'mon, I thought you were smarter than that!

It is a well known fact that the tooth fairy is the SUPREME. How can you realize that she is "make-belive"? This is what the Easter Bunny people want you to think....

#10     Mar 10, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.