Any Cheap Squawk Box?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Spark, Jan 30, 2003.

1. We get it through the Telephony connection. It is their most expensive offering I believe. I just went to the website and I think I will get the 10-year Squawk for my Training room.

#21     Feb 3, 2003
  2. Are there any services that provide a squawk box call on large block trades for listed stocks.

#22     Feb 3, 2003
  3. \

I doubt it. Many of the block trades are done upstairs so they're not revealed to the market.

#23     Feb 3, 2003
  4. Momento

Momento

I have been with Ben for years now. It costs 125$/month, which is very reasonable. Very reliable when it comes to the connection, strong back-up server.

You might need to adapt to his constant quoting that can get alittle annoying or "hypnotizing" at first, but once you catch his rythmn, you can easily catch 2 - 3 ticks no problem.
    (he also has several guys at the Spoos, so if you are not into every tick kind of quoting.. then switch to the next line :) )

Comparing to LOS, they give ALOT more pit infos. (Big players, sizes, all day buyers, etc)

:D He does sound like a race track guy though...

http://www.realtimefutures.com

#24     Feb 6, 2003
  5. Does he quote Bonds and Note for $150 a month???

#25     Feb 6, 2003
  6. Momento

Momento

Re: GO WITH BEN L.
    Does he quote Bonds and Note for $150 a month???

- - -
    I don't believe they quote anything but the S&P -

i forgot to mention another thing: The quotes are faster then the chart guys. I compared LOS and BEN's, LOS guys seem to be reading FROM the charts.. hehe which i provide for 5$/month... BEN is much faster when i comes to fast moving markets. (eg: ISM numbers at 10am... he sees all the antipications on the pit, who just got off the phone and has a huge order to buy, etc, and the moment the Merrill guys lifts his arm, Ben is there already.)

#26     Feb 6, 2003
  7. Just go into this sites chat. Nitro normally call the pit dead. One time he said it was getting Electric......I exited my open positions....they did not get me.

Michael B. (ElelctricSavant)

#27     Feb 6, 2003
  8. catman

catman

I use los.net. I pay 109 a month for just s&p squawk. I trade es and 2 1/2 pts pays for month. I get economic #s as fast as the pit traders get them. One trade off that info pays for the year.

#28     Feb 6, 2003