Any chat room has good track Record ?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by scott55tt, May 16, 2010.

1. Johan

Johan

I dont think he makes the portfolio up. He posts live when he gets in, and how many shares. Do you need is password to his brokerage account to? come on now

#11     May 19, 2010
  2. Advanced Futures Traders just started but I know the chief trader who is very good. It's web conferencing so you see the charts, etc.
    Here's the website: www.aftraders.com

#12     Jun 25, 2010
  3. serious questions:

how did you happen to know he "just started" - as the trades started a few days before your post?

how do you know he/she is "very good?"

I you had more than 30ish posts, it might be more easy to take you seriously, but without these, the site is likely no better than the other 99 out of a 100 that add no value to a trader's arsenal. And frankly, it makes a lot more sense for new traders to invest the time and energy to learn and test their own logic (especially how to manage their trading activity).

#13     Jun 25, 2010
  4. Look, it doesn't matter what you believe. I know this person for a long time and she is an excellent trader. It took a lot of negotiation just to get her to do this. In any case, just check out the results at the website occasionally. No gain or loss to you.

#14     Jun 25, 2010
  5. joe4422

joe4422

I like the 4.99 go daddy web site. Always speaks of a successful trader. After all, if you were a super successful futures trader, and wanted to start a business, surely you would invest no more than 5 dollars in it. That's big money in Russia. You can buy like a whole year's worth of bread for that.

Come on dumb asses. Let's all go give 235 bucks to this brilliant trader!

#15     Jun 27, 2010
  6. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

- Credibility based on number of individual posts.
    - Credibility based on web host.

Great big-picture analysis of facts!
    Elite morons.

#16     Jun 27, 2010
  7. Quote from JerryAdler:

Look, it doesn't matter what you believe.

Of course it does. Because you are the one who floated this; this was not requested by anyone here.

I know this person for a long time and she is an excellent trader.

Except no one here knows who you are, so this too has no meaning...

It took a lot of negotiation just to get her to do this.

Obviously, this is unprovable, this "took a lot of negotiation" sounds hokey, and now it sounds like you are involved and explains why you put in the web link, "she" is an unknown, and this whole thing smells like a pitch.

Any other reassurance you want to offer? Coupons or discounts? :cool:

#17     Jun 28, 2010
  8. As I said, it makes absolutely no difference what you think. The title of the thread was about chat rooms. I gave a link.
    It seems like it's always the losers and morons who criticize something they know absolutely nothing about.
    As to number of posts, it's obvious if you are posting 24/7 and have hundreds/thousands of posts, you're not doing much trading - just a voyeur.
    Anyway, move on to other threads. There's a lot of people on this board and others who have less than 100 posts to keep you busy:p

#18     Jun 28, 2010