any "chat-minded" dax/esx traders out there?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trade4succes, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Bouds

Bouds

Trader963 et al

I trade a whole bunch of German and other equities and indices from the UK. I use Sierrachart with a mytrack data feed for real time streaming chart updates. Package is very good and extremely competitive - Sierra is a one off cost of around $40 for 6 month subscription and then you pay Mytrack $45 per month for the privelage of them feeding Sierra plus exchange fees - currently $22 for Frankfurt, $20 for Paris and $7 for UK. Feed is very good for European equities, not so good for UK.

Hope that helps.

As a day trader of European equities, I'm also very keen on chatting to other traders through the day. I currently chat with a couple fo other traders through MSN messenger allowing us to chat and exchange charts. Any other thoughts/pro-active moves appreciated.

#11     Jan 7, 2003
  2. what is the best time to trade the dax (central european time)?

#12     Jan 7, 2003
  3. :)

#13     Jan 24, 2003
  4. 8 - 9:30 gmt 963!

#14     Jan 24, 2003
  5. Are there any prime hours or is the volume steady the whole time?

#15     Jan 24, 2003
  6. volume is highest first few hours and hours right after us opening

#16     Jan 28, 2003
  7. thanks

#17     Feb 1, 2003
  8. Andre

Andre

Hey, I just posted in the UK/Ireland Traders Board in Feedback, suggesting that we create a UK Traders Chat room, one that's always open. We'd love to keep people here on the ET site. My suggestion for the title is simply UK Traders. What do you think?

Check out and chime in at our Chat Improvment Poll.

André

#18     Feb 6, 2003
  9. this site's devoted exclusively to euro index futures: (mostly eurostoxx50, but i'l bet people would be wiling to discuss the others)

http://eurostoxx50.co.uk

dax = 25EUR/point
    eurostoxx = 10EUR/point
    ftse = 10britishpound/point
    cac = 10EUR/point

check out www.eurexchange.com and www.liffe.co.uk for more info

#19     Feb 8, 2003