any bulls still out there?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by krazykarl, May 24, 2006.

1. Well the exchange trades worked quite well.....Most of the positions have been sold off....Still holding some NDAQ, ISE and CME....ALL the GLD position still hoding...

$COSTAverageMAN

#31     May 25, 2006
  2. You should try to learn before you start trading. When you absolutely know that you're ready... wait longer. It may be a bit late for you so...

Try to sell tops when market direction first changes from up to down, and buy bottoms when the market has fallen but begins to reverse upward. If you're trading intra-day, wait for a higher high than the last lower high before buying in a downtrend. Be patient and don't try to get in too soon, but don't wait too long. Nobody is right all the time. Set stops tighter than your expected profit. Don't risk too much in one trade. STOP buying tops and selling bottoms. STOP buying when everyone else is selling. STOP selling when everyone else is buying. It really is much more simple than most people try to make it. Easier said than done? I never bought into that, why should you?

#32     May 25, 2006
  3. me thinks you sold to soon, but nice call

#33     May 25, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Abandon ship, last time Frank was bullish was at 1325.

#34     May 25, 2006
  5. oy vey, volente. I covered some of my stock shorts that day. And guess what? I would almost guarentee I still made more $ that day than u did.. I was bearish (and made $), I got a little positive ( and made more $).. I make more in 2 hours than you make in a a 1/2 year.. GO AWAY.. Thank god we don't have pests like you where I live

#35     May 25, 2006