any broker with no pattern day trading rules

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Reymond, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Reymond

Reymond

I am looking for a broker that doesn't have the pattern day trading rules for those without $25000 to deposit. I have been looking around and read that interactive brokers doesn't have that rule and I can just deposit $1000 and trade as much as I like without getting hit with the pattern day trade rule.

Is their a list of companies that don't have the pattern day trading rule let me know. I prefer something with free trading fee for 30-90 days also if available if any.

2. Free trading? Not a chance......

3. Reymond

Reymond

Was hoping maybe someone knew if a broker was running a promo. I still need a list of brokers with out the pattern day trade rule.

4. just...trade...futures

5. Reymond

Reymond

I have to do research on how this works and have to watch videos to understand it. As of right now I don't know if this is something that will work for me.

6. suretrader is one

7. Kurt_From_RVA and lawrence-lugar like this.
  8. Metamega

Metamega

That's an sec rule, not broker. Not sure what a workaround would be. Only way around I know of would be a cash account which would eliminate margin. Most brokers won't allow options without a margin account. I do think that IB does have cash accounts that allow stocks and buying calls. You won't be allowed to short stocks with a cash account

9. Chubbly

Chubbly

10. Bowgett

Bowgett