Any broker use C# as the programming interface?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by thomsonfx, Oct 12, 2006.

1. #11     Oct 12, 2006
  2. Hi, are you sure that you can develop your system in MB by C# ?

http://www.mbtrading.com/sdk.asp

Is there a way to use C# to connect the COM objects provided by MB ? Sorry I am not familar with it..that's the reason I want to try..

For the TradeBolt option suggested by someone above, I have just taken a look and found that you need to do it from scratch like implementing the indicators (MACD, MA, RSI, ADX ...) comprising your strategy ... Also, it charges on every transactions you made through TradeBolt except some of the brokers with special arrangement.

#12     Oct 13, 2006
  3. As I said that I am planning to develop system in C# using MB api.
    I download a sample c# app provided by MB, so I am sure that you can use c# with MB api. I will only be able to comment in details when I actually start working on it. But the c# sample provided by MB should be your starting point.

#13     Oct 13, 2006
  4. Same with IB, you'll have to prog your own indicators.

I've been looking at buying StockChartX from Modulusfe to get the indicators but so far have been able to do the computations on my own.

#14     Oct 13, 2006
  5. Do you mean TradeBolt ? It takes so much time for me to program the indicators on my own. I think I will try MB by NoEmotion's suggestion since I dont need a multi-broker solution yet and have not yet prepared for paying a product like RightEdge. By the way MB also have FIX API available for trial.
    Thanks all of you.

#15     Oct 15, 2006
  6. trad324

trad324

7. Try Tradelink open-source. It uses C#, and you can execute with almost any broker who has an API.

#17     Jun 12, 2014