Any broker offering options on HSI futures? (IB doesn't, though they ARE US approved)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gangof4, Oct 11, 2007.

1. gangof4

gangof4

According to the IB site, the US regulatory site, etc- options on the HSI/HHI.HK futures are approved for US traders. but... nobody actually offers trading in them (not even IB)- at least not that i can find.

i would really like to be able to trade these. a little thin, but spreads are manageable for my needs.

anyone have any suggestions? i am in the US- fine with a HK based broker as long as they've got their info in english also and that they're reputable (kinda hard for me to gauge- input much appreciated.

thanks.

2. gangof4

gangof4

bump (since it's trading hours in asia now)...

3. def

def Sponsor

If I'm not mistaken, the futures have approval but not the options for retail investors. If you believe otherwise, I'll double check.

We do offer them to those not based in the US.

4. Yes, I have access to them.

5. gangof4

gangof4

according to your website, they're approved for US traders:

http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/trading/eligibleProducts.php?ib_entity=llc

yes, please double check (though it certainly appears that they're approved), and if you have any information on how i could trade them thru IB, please let me know.

thanks.