any blockbuster forex trade setups?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by trc49492, Jun 17, 2006.

1. toby400

toby400

I will sell you the holy grail of trading because I want people to win:p

#21     Jun 26, 2006
  2. What don't you make one on your own???

What ever happened to people doing their own work.

-Kastro

#22     Jun 26, 2006
  3. People who want people to win are not winning, and people who are winning want people to fail. It's human nature :)

#23     Jun 26, 2006
  4. Interesting...

#24     Jun 26, 2006
  5. toby400

toby400

Curses !! _ I have been unmasked:p :D

#25     Jun 26, 2006
  6. Chood

Chood

Here's Bloomberg about one hour ago, trying to give me an assist (I'll take it):

June 27 (Bloomberg) -- The Australian dollar may advance on speculation its 2.7 percent drop this month is too steep given stabilization in prices of commodities and equity markets.

The Australian dollar bought 73.20 U.S. cents as of 8:13 a.m. in Sydney from 73.14 cents in late Asian trading yesterday. It earlier reached 72.93 cents, the weakest since April 14. It will advance to 74 cents later this week, Franulovich said.

My post last Thursday night:

#26     Jun 26, 2006
  7. When you think about it, it's true.

We might not think like that on a conscious level, but when you are winning (beating the rest) you don't care how the other guy/girl is doing.

Just like a race, if you are in first place, and the guy in 5th place falls, you keep on going! But the person in 10th will help the guy up.

-Kastro

#27     Jun 26, 2006
  8. I do not want the guy to lose though...because I am not really racing agianst him, I am racing agianst myself...I no this sounds corny, but I like to help new traders...they have that passion for trading.

And many younger traders than I, have taught me a lot.

Michael B.

#28     Jun 26, 2006
  9. Hey ES, I was not pointing my comment at you in any means lol.

Well my friend, you are an exception to my belief :) You have helped me quite a lot and I thank you for that!

What do you expect from a guy who drives a 1990 voyager with simulated wood siding?

:)
    -Kastro

#29     Jun 26, 2006
  10. Chood

Chood

Now, if only the global community of FX mini-account holders would long AUD. Or at least enough of them to keep it trading my side (north) of .7340.

#30     Jun 27, 2006