Any Blind Traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jonnyy40, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Did a search of rev.shark.No match.

#11     Apr 21, 2004
  2. He's deaf, not blind.

#12     Apr 21, 2004
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

#13     Apr 21, 2004
  4. I can certainly see where sound could be used to tell whats happening in the market, I do something with the ES like that.

But historical charts would have to be a problem.

#14     Apr 21, 2004
  5. just21

just21

#15     Apr 21, 2004
  6. I've attended several times chess sessions with blindfolded players who were playing simultaneously against 10-40 players. And in most cases they won all or 99% of their games. Blind people develop , by nature, an extraordinary memory. If you would apply this to trading I would recommend a squawk box like www.marketvu.com or others, where you have real time (voice)coverage (free) of what's going on in the market.

Good trading

TFD

#16     Apr 21, 2004
  7. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

I have been in the securities business since 1989, and trading with direct access since 1995. This is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing.

Please give him my information. I would love to speak with him for one-hour, and let him know that for his time, I will donate to a charity of his choice.

Thank you in advance!

#17     Apr 21, 2004
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

Ramoutar talk to rev Shark, he has a story or two.

#18     Apr 21, 2004
  9. ==============
    Did notice in the public library recently;
    the main library has a much better selection of braille books , regular books than the branch library.:cool:

Also nociced over many years some medical doctors study much better than others;
    Dr. Reginald Cherry ,M.D.,of Houston Texas
    also seems to enjoy his reearch .

#19     Apr 26, 2004
  10. Just read an interesting (fiction) book about a blindness epidemic
    suddenly striking a European city.

Blindness by Jose Saramago. Very interesting read...

#20     Apr 26, 2004