Any Berlin (Germany) Traders?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by sophiekay, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I have spent some time in Prague, but IMO the language is a HUGE barrier. Quite hard to live there by just english. Most speak some english but hard to keep a conversation. And you lose a lot in everyday life by not speaking the local langage.

#21     Jan 1, 2010
  2. moarla

moarla

i am looking to go to live in one of those citys: as you lived there, what is your preferred place to be? what about zürich?

#22     Jan 2, 2010
  3. I can actually speak a little Czech, since my wife is Czech. I will have to confirm the tax situation SR, Slovak Republic is 15% and CZ is 19% last time I checked. But I don't know how it is for trading profits and such. Right now I am in Eastern CZ close to Poland and SR.

#23     Jan 2, 2010
  4. Where in Cheb?

#24     Jan 4, 2010
  5. Eastern CZ, by Karvina.

#25     Jan 5, 2010
  6. Oh, that's too far for me.

I' m sometimes in Cheb and Plzen. My trading office is located in Regensburg, Germany.

Best wishes. :cool:

#26     Jan 5, 2010
  7. No problem. It's not my home just here for holiday. Heading home in 2 days to Denver.

#27     Jan 5, 2010
  8. ITR2744

ITR2744

Hi Moarla... I live and work in Zurich, actually I was born here ;-) Compared to other cities mentioned in this thread, it is releatively small. But this is also a plus (very clean, very secure). It's located in the centre of Europe, so wherever you wanna go, it's not far away (skiing in the alps, weekend trips to Paris, Rome, Barcelona etc.). Zurich is definitely not borin! Concerning cultural interests, everybody finds something for his taste. As you know, Zurich gets always a high rank on the lists with the "best" cities. Lots of international firms (finance, IT etc.) have offices in Zurich. A disadvantage is the high price for the costs of living. Rents for flats, Restaurants, Nightclubs etc. is relatively expensive (similar to NY, London, Tokyo, Stockholm etc.). Overall it's really a place to be!

#28     Jan 7, 2010
  9. Hi,

I'm going to stay in Berlin from 13th of february until 17th. Anyone interested to drop a jar at a local Bierstube? I'm a full trade trader. Could be interesting to meet someone for a chat about "anything".

#29     Jan 24, 2010
  10. Harald

Harald

Bratislava is a 1 hour drive from Vienna (50 miles).... just have a look at the tax rates.

#30     Jan 24, 2010