Any amazing traders on twitter who provide free live calls on the ES?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jamesblacktrader, Mar 23, 2018.

1. There is a trader on twitter whose calls are just staggering. I've watched him kill the market for years, in all kinds of market conditions

All I know is that he is a rich dude who trades using his own 'models' (whatever that means) and doesn't use anything that retail traders use like charts/TA/patterns etc to make his calls.
    Apparently he's even sold his models to banks and stuff.

I won't reveal his handle as I don't want the thread to get sidetracked or to get accused of shilling for business or whatever. Please don't PM me either. (Not that he's even advertising anything at all!)

He doesn't post every day though, and sometimes takes twitter breaks, thus I'd like to find others like him.

Surely he can't be the only amazing trader doing this! It's a big world!

So, do any of you know of any traders on twitter who not only post real time calls on the ES but who are absolutely amazing at it and are basically always right

2. You can really dig your own grave trying to follow trades. All it takes is from him to forget to tell you he got out. Might work a bit, I'd not trade live on someone's say so personally.

If it is a business and he is required to update you when he goes to pee, maybe it would work.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I call bullshit on OP for the following reasons:

1. If you find one like it you leverage him and ride him until death or richdom, whichever comes first.
    2. If he sold his system to banks he wouldn't be tweeting the same calls. He can't and anyway, why would he?
    3. If I know someone like the OP is asking about I am sure hell not going to share it with anyone, loop back to reason #1.
    4. "and basically always right" doesn't exist.

My guess is that OP is trying to secret advertise his own tweets, or just an idiot.

4. *rolls eyes*

5. I bet I know who you're talking about OP!
    Does he have about 13k followers??

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

So how much money did you make following Mr. Amazing? And if you haven't any, why not and why would you need another if you are not trading off of this guy?

Me pondering....

winter likes this.
  7. Yes.
    Ps- I'm in the UK and he's in the US so maybe that will help throw Columbo off the case lol

Dude. you're annoying lol.
    If you can't contribute find a new thread instead of trolling
    I've made money following him. That's all you need to know.
    And as I said in my OP, he doesn't post his calls every day and even takes breaks from twitter for weeks at a time. I need other people as good as him for when he isn't posting. Read the OP again

8. Vertex

Vertex

The time you spend looking for others to tell you what to do is time wasted. Focus on turning yourself into that amazing trader guy.

Sprout likes this.
  9. Anyway, back to the initial question before I was rudely interrupted, lol

If anyone knows any twitter traders who trade the ES with amazing accuracy, feel free to let me know so I can check them out

10. I don't know about advanced maths or whatever it takes to make 'models'. Or have any 'inside info' or whatever those who actually know where the market is going next use.
    I only have charts/TA, and that's basically tea leaves.
    I'm convinced that good money can be made by using the calls of others, but it requires vetting

#10     Mar 23, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.