Any alternative to Prophet.net charts?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by innovest_11, Feb 14, 2010.

1. I wanted some features like:

- have at least up to 20 days of 1 minute charts
    - can easily zoom in and out of 5 days chart

Actually have been so used to the Java charts of prophet.net that if i use IB charts, I'll lose money, cause different look and feel, weird...

Anyway, since propnet.net is discontinued, hope to see other alternative charts, thanks for any recommendation

2. thstart

thstart

Are there a reason why it is discontinued? On the web site I am reading: web #1 technical analysis suite.

3. it is not discontinued

4. I have it up right now. Been using it since at least 2000. Looks fine to me.

5. thstart

thstart

http://www.prophet.net/default.jsp
    Prophet.net Will Discontinue This Web Site
    Prophet.net will discontinue this Web site in mid-February 2010. We encourage you to explore the extensive range of online searches, charting and research, tools and the wide variety of educational offerings, available from Investools.

6. joe4422

joe4422

E signal end of day data is only 25 dollars a month. For an extra 10 bucks you can get many years of minute data, or for the 25 you get around 6 months of minute data.

Thinkorswim.com is free is you have a brokerage account. Charts probably similiar to your other.

7. Try stockcharts.com

The morons at investools bought prophet.net a few years ago and now shutting it down? does not add up.

8. I'm silver member of prophet.net, has streaming data $44 per month, Esignal streaming chart cost $120+ per month?

Actually i can subscribe investool for $99 for 3 months, it has prophet charts in there, but bit different from java charts

Any similar charts to prophet java charts to recommend?? Prophet Java charts UI is so good, the time axis, the price axis, so clear and not lag in speed, from 20 days chart in 1 min interval, i can zoom in to the particular day, then zoom back, i can have 4 charts, etc...

Note that Java charts in Prophet.net is slightly different from Prophet charts, if you know what i'm saying, i'm using Java charts

9. Stockcharts.com does not offer streaming charts...

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

#10     Feb 15, 2010