Any African American Traders Out There?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sicktraderII, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Shagi

Shagi

I agree 100% with you. The majority so called African Americans are full shit. They actually do not want to be indentified with true Africans unlike what other races do who embrace their heritage. The African Americans are a lost people.

#21     Sep 9, 2009
  2. This ia a funny thread because everyone knows the answers to the questions they posting and everyone knows the counter side to their agumentive statements but it seems like everyone is in the mood to play devil's advocate. Anyway...........

The US is made up of all race groups from different countries except those native to the America's. There is Italian american, Irish American, Mexican American, Asian American, African american, also Jewish people don't call themselves Jewish american but they have a very close relationship with Israel many with put Israel before the US. The list goes on, so don't just attack African Americans. I have seen many Italian boxers have half an italian flag/american flag on their shorts. I have seen Pete Sampras carrying the Greek and American flag.

We all understand why this happens and the reasoning but then again we all want to play devils advocate today!

#22     Sep 9, 2009
  3. I agree, on my fathers side my great grandparents migrated directly over from France. On my mothers side my great grandparents migrated directly over from the Netherlands but I do not call myself French American or Dutch American. My college roommate always called himself African American and then he did a geneology on his background. Come to find out his family was from India and Russia. Boy was he a mess for a while.

#23     Sep 9, 2009
  4. You guys have it all covered,

Every black person you see is not automatically African American. What if they were born in France? England? Canada? Presumptuous

There are some extremists who would say Obama isn't African American... American, but not a descendant of American slaves.

See it's getting silly now.

Call people what they want to be called, not some label.

How about American?!

So who is the OP really talking to? :cool:

#24     Sep 9, 2009
  5. What are you saying? I can't call myself American because I live in Europe?

#25     Sep 9, 2009
  6. An African American woman who trades. For some reason I find that exciting.

Hi there.

#26     Sep 12, 2009
  7. You think you're funny...assclown? Let's see your trading blotter for the past 15 days.

#27     Sep 12, 2009
  8. Let me dumb it down a little bit for you. If a person who is from africa and is born in england is still african and not English because UK does not give citizenship to people just because they were born there. In the US we give citizenships to anyone who was born here regardless of their parents' status but this is an exception rather than a rule.

Please read more before you start talking crap.

#28     Sep 12, 2009
  9. K-Rock

K-Rock

#29     Jan 7, 2016