Antonio Brown is accused of rape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Indeed. I've watched enough Bill Belichik on the local news to know that the team does not want ANY controversy that is not easily resolved.

Around these parts, he's referred to, "lovingly", as Mr. Happy. Because he's so down on everything. And don't forget about what Rob Kraft went through in Florida.

At this time, they are not willing to risk any more damage to the franchise image if it turns out Brown is found guilty.

If Kraft never got into that mess in Florida, I bet Brown would still be on the Pats roster. But nah, they are being very conservative here. I do not blame them, for the franchise's sake.

If Brown is found innocent, they need to offer him a super sweet deal. He was a monster in week 2, I liked him a lot on the field.

#31     Sep 20, 2019
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Even nike dropped him. That tells you something.

#32     Sep 20, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Nike is worth 40 trillion dollars. It tells me nothing. lol! (I know they are not worth that much. I forget what funny I was about to post.)

#33     Sep 20, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I didn't call anything dumb ass.If Brown had over 20 accusations like Trump I would certainly believe it.

#34     Sep 21, 2019
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

#35     Sep 21, 2019
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

....So this morning I land on some sports channel in the car and they're talking about this guy. The commentator's going on saying he's accused of sexual assault, sexual harassment, stiffing contractors, lying to investigators, the defendant in numerous lawsuits... I thought to myself... hell that sounds like Trump. Maga!

#36     Sep 21, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Lol!!!!

#37     Sep 21, 2019
  8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Did you read this wildchild?You should be a fan of AB

#38     Sep 21, 2019
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Only the "lawsuit defendant" part applies to Trump. The other analogies are bogus.

#39     Sep 21, 2019
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

No, aren't.

#40     Sep 21, 2019