Antonio Brown is accused of rape

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He rapes you you go back.He rapes you again and you go back.You post pictures of him on your instagram page after he raped you.You asked him for Steelers tickets.You don't go to the police but file a lawsuit.

I dont like Antonio Brown and think The Raiders should have forced him to stay in Oakland but the rape claims seem like bull shit from what has been released so far.

#11     Sep 10, 2019
  2. Overnight

Overnight

#12     Sep 10, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

4. Overnight

Overnight

The more I read about it, the more I see a money grab.

Brown is innocent. The only problem now is how does the NFL treat it. Probably going to be a couple of weeks suspension until it can be sorted out?

#14     Sep 10, 2019
  5. wildchild

wildchild

Brilliant, a douchebag, triggered, millennial, has no argument so he calls for a post to removed and gives no basis whatsoever.

Read the posts, most of them are about Trump. How can you said it is not political, SNOWFLAKE?

#15     Sep 10, 2019

6. I don't think the NFL will do anything. I think it was another player where they left it alone because there was no case really and no proof. Players Union will fight to protect players from losing money and games simply from claims that are based in a lawsuit and not a police report.

#16     Sep 11, 2019
  7. LacesOut

LacesOut

I believe her because I hate the team he plays on.
    Libtards agree with that logic, amirite?

#17     Sep 11, 2019
  8. LacesOut

LacesOut

RRY16 loves really really young boys (16 and under) when he’s not posting under multiple aliases like destriero the bet welcher.

#18     Sep 11, 2019
  9. RRY16

RRY16

Explain how this has anything to do with politics, put it in sports , I believe your deranged other nick Laces started a thread already there, you’re a pile of shit trying to get the race debate going.

#19     Sep 11, 2019
  10. RRY16

RRY16

Put up some real money Tubby, you fake American/fake Jew, the only thing you can’t fake is your fat ass.. loser!

#20     Sep 11, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.