Antonin Scalia: There Are 'Undoubtedly' Limits To A Person's Right To Carry Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Lucrum are you for the right for Americans to carry guns on a public airline flight ?

Lucrum what is your opinion of the ban on firearms in courthouses, are you for or against the ban ?

#131     Aug 2, 2012
  2. ===========
    I agree with most of that;
    except my brother did walk around [hunting]with a sawed off shotgun for years.:D Dad said ''measure it twice before you saw'';
    BATF is a real stickler for accurate measure .

Thanks for the article on Justice Scalia, he is a conservative, Christian, 2nd ammendment helper.................:cool:

#132     Aug 2, 2012
  3. =========
    I like the Wyoming ban[upheld by federal judge]. Sends a great message, a Wyoming sheriff[Big horn County, Wyoming] REQUIRES all federal agents to have his his permission, to enter Big horn county.

So far the sheriff of Bighorn county has let some feds in...[not a prediction,LOL]Source Google]:D

So,big arrow never think second ammendment supporters are against ALL federal bans.:D LOL I think that Bighorn county was named after the horrible federal defeat, battle by many arrows]:cool:

#133     Aug 2, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Simple answer: Yes. Of course it will never happen.

If I'm not mistaken that is a restriction that has been in common place LONG before most other gun control regulations.

I fully understand the courthouse restriction, but it IS also absolutely contrary to the 2nd amendment.

IMO if citizens aren't allowed to carry in a court house law enforcement officers should not be allowed either.

#134     Aug 2, 2012
  5. As a former employee of the federal government, you might want to ask somebody about the feds, and rules:D

#135     Aug 2, 2012
  6. Kinda like you did today? No worries, I gave you the benefit of the doubt:D

#136     Aug 2, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Excellent questions. The "culture" is the same in those places, yet gun violence is quite low.

#137     Aug 2, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Metal detectors.

#138     Aug 2, 2012
  9. So, you're for keeping guns out of courthouses and (planes) with a metal detector? Is that right?

#139     Aug 2, 2012