Antidepressants fail to cure the symptoms of major depression in half of all patients

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 23, 2006.

1. my god... you are truly despicable.

#71     Jul 24, 2006
  2. Another quote from a "spiritual" being who has a close relationship with God.

The divinely-inspired warmth and goodwill continue to flow.

Get help, Zzzz. Please.

#72     Jul 24, 2006
  3. Thanks <b>a ton</b> for the offer, although I need to read as much as I can about side effects, costs, and long term effects to find out what a getting on it entails. Also about why there isn't much discussion in the medical community. A cure for the kind of depression I know could really change how society behaves so there has to be real demand. BUT, I may ask you someday later for a name of a doctor if I determine it's the real solution and it won't affect my creativity or trading or whatever.

Also your motivation is completely fine with me. You could be a massive narcissist for all I care, I'm concerned strictly with the degree of your native intuition and if you've found a solution to a problem that has dogged half of my family. The people who see things ahead enough to create fundamental change often require that kind of motivation and I'd be happy to see it recognized by society. And since I kinda see how your intuition works when you write about non-trading subjects, I have a feeling you might have the knack for tapping into those big paradigm shifts.

#73     Jul 24, 2006