Anti-Walker Union Goon starts balling on CNN....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 6, 2012.

1. They may have been crying last night, but expect the angry mob to appear this summer. Big steel, USX and Mittal, have contracts due this August, and the word I'm hearing is they ain't happy. CAT still on strike in Joliet. I'm sure teachers around the country will be raising hell this fall as the new school year starts. It ain't gonna' be pretty boys and girls. Strap on a helmet and enjoy the ride.

#11     Jun 6, 2012
  2. I'm struggling right now with a union problem. No kidding.

My daughter is almost 16, she thinks she's union and I'm management.

Every gd chore has a rule with her. She invents rules for chores, won't go one extra minute with any rule. If I interruupt her chore, my bad, my loss, "It's your fault I couldn't finnish, don't have the right cleaning supplie, chore falls on a friggin holiday, oh well too bad. On and on..............No chores on school closings, b days(anybody's birthday, could be Obama's birthday for all she cares.) Get the message?

She knows the school rule book too, better than the principal and takes liberties with "code of conduct" at school. Oy vey.

A teacher wrote her up for violating some after school infraction and she defied the teacher, teacher gets the principal, she cites the rule book. She's proud, I told her she's a royal pain in the ass.

#12     Jun 6, 2012
  3. You raising her to be "high maintenance" on purpose? :mad:

#13     Jun 6, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

She's got a future in some corporation's legal dept., circumventing the intent of any and all regulations!

Edit: in case anyone missed it, the word is "bawling". Unless you meant sex on CNN. ; )

#14     Jun 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe src='http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=1&VID=23634110&freewheel=69016&sitesection=breitbartprivate' height='320' width='425' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'></iframe>

:D LOL! :D

#15     Jun 6, 2012
  6. wjk

wjk

#16     Jun 6, 2012
  7. The Unions and Democraps sadi that won't pay me anymore for doing nothing, but crying for a cause I know nothing about, and I can't take it anymore. ROFL. or wait, I am a Union Exec, and I may have to take a pay cut and I won't accept it....ROFL, or wait I'm a retired state employee, who scooped pooped out of rest stops, I'm only 55, my life is so stressful with my full retirement package of health benefits until I'm 65 at the taxpayer expense, and close to full pay for being a jerkoff most of my "career", and I can't stand to think my kids might have to work for a living. Cry me a river

#17     Jun 6, 2012