Anti-vaxx Trumptard Tells Lawmakers Vaccines Magnetize People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jun 9, 2021.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

A Cleveland doctor and anti-vaccine advocate went on a rant about 5G internet and metal objects sticking to the bodies of vaccinated people while giving testimony at an Ohio House Health Committee meeting,” WKBN reports.

Frederick Foresight and Ricter like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Meanwhile, Marjorie Traitor Greene was telling Slitherin' Steve Bannon on uber hate radio that she doesn't trust vaccine research........ "I don't buy it," the congresswoman said. "I don't believe in that type of so-called science because I don't believe in evolution. I believe in God."

Greene added: "These viruses were not making people sick until they created them and made them into weaponized viruses to be able to attach to our cells and make us sick. This has caused so many people to die all over the world." .

https://www.rawstory.com/maddow-lectures-merrick-garland-trump/

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Tsing Tao will be posting rants from this Tweeter shortly; telling us we need to debunk these “facts” and all we do is attack the source.

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Pretty coincidental that all the resident Trumptards - LacesOut,Buy1Sell2, jem, TsingTao are anti-vaxxers. Then they call others sheep for group thinking as if their thoughts are very unique on the issue.

Frederick Foresight and Cuddles like this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I called it many months ago in "magatards won't wear masks" thread. It was transparent where the politics of the right would land on this issue.

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) told Steve Bannon on his podcast that she does not believe in evolution, preferably accepting the teaching of the Bible instead.

Said Greene: “I don’t believe in evolution… I don’t believe in that type of so-called science. I don’t believe in evolution. I believe in God.”

7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

She's a "Jem" of a lady.

8. UsualName

UsualName

Don’t get me wrong I’d rather have super healing powers and an adamantium skeleton but I’ll take magnetic super powers just the same.

3AE67B81-C9C0-4C49-9DFF-3B05F385C04C.jpeg

9. I've always wanted a magnetic personality. Here's my chance!

10. stu

stu

On the plus side, she is living proof against intelligent design.

#10     Jun 12, 2021