Anti-Semitism is a LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

What is true is because of the US miltary sitting on top of the Gulf ....oil flows.

The gives investors the safety and security to industralize the thrid world. We all know the demand for oil from those countries is a big reason for this run-up in prices.

The truth is is that the US Army sitting on top of the oil has brought growth and wealth to 100's of millions of people in asia, india, europe..etc..

It is this stability of oil flow that is behind the global economic revolution

#41     Apr 17, 2008
  2. What is true is that 3million Sunnis have become pilgrims and fled to Jordan. And that the Sha'i militias, who BTW are 100% wholly owned and operated by the Iranian's control Basra where the Oil ports are. I don't know about you but rude crude at $115 DOES NOT indicate stability to me.

What is also true is the American HQ for the entire country "the Green Zone," has been reduced to nothing more than a bunker constantly under siege from RPG's and mortar fire a la Khe Sanh.

What is also true is that we've handed Iraq to Iran on silver platter without them ever lifting finger....something that Iran could not do by themselves in 8 years of war.

And for all of this we have only spent 800billion and four thousand U.S. lives.

#42     Apr 17, 2008
  3. Yannis

Yannis

You are just quoting Obama's platform.

What I see is a free Iraq that's fighting for its life now, and our Arab allies in the region watching what we will do with baited breath. The fate of those countries, and of Islam in general, is hanging on the balance. We are still in the middle of the operation, we need to give it more time and help those who want to stay free to win.

We did defend Western Europe against the Soviets for many years after winning that war, remember? Why not do the same here?

#43     Apr 18, 2008
  4. Funny how many people have you on ignore....

#44     Apr 24, 2008
  5. Not sure what your point is but Israel receives a lion share of our foreign aid...YES or NO? 25-30% of all foreign aid goes to Isarael...and in return we recieve what???? be specific....Oh and by the way....

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h002o_ai2v68s57ia6xLKXf-GZ5AD90842PO0

According to the charges filed in a New York court Tuesday, for six years beginning in 1979, Kadish took home documents concerning nuclear weapons, a modified version of the F-15 fighter jet and the U.S. Patriot missile air defense system and let an Israeli consular official photograph the documents in his basement.

On Wednesday, Israel offered its first response to the arrest, a vague statement that neither confirmed nor denied the charges. Foreign Ministry spokesman Arye Mekel said Israel would not comment specifically on the Kadish case.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Why are we so worried about Korea and Syria when you have our supposed brother in arms stealing from us??? If this was any other country in the Middle east we would start air raids....

#45     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Anti-Semitism is the racist belief that Jews are genetically evil and subversive and should be persecuted. This is what Hitler believed.

Today, the term “anti-Semitism” has been broadly misdefined for use as a political weapon, to silence any criticism of Israel, Judaism, or liberal Jewish activism. Those who make the simplest statements of unflattering truth about Israeli or Jewish actions are smeared as anti-Semites.

Webster’s New 20th Century Dictionary fuels such confusion; it misdefines anti-Semitism as “prejudice against Jews; dislike or fear of Jews or Jewish things (emphasis mine).” This broad definition makes it anti-Semitic to dislike or fear such venerable “Jewish things” as the Talmud and Kabbalah. No one disliked these twisted teachings of the ancient Pharisees more than Jesus Christ. Webster would make Him one of the world’s worst anti-Semites!

This is far from the truth. The Bible teaches that it is loving, not persecutive, to reprove any sinner or group of sinners (2 Tim. 4:2). The Bible also forbids racial favoritism in the giving of such truth (James 2:1). The prophets, and Christ Himself, vehemently criticized the Jewish people and their leaders for sin.

Their concern was motivated by the love that St. Paul expressed for the Jews when he wrote, “My heart’s desire and my prayer for them is for their salvation.” (Rom. 10:1) All these loving truthtellers keenly anticipated the day when a remnant of Israel will repent and be restored to Christ at His second coming.

Yet, today, any leader who criticizes Israel or Jewish activists is in danger of being ruined by the charge of anti-Semitism. While Christian leaders and the secular media openly criticize Islam, they carefully protect the dark side of Judaic ethics and Zionist history from exposure. This enables the government of Israel to act without substantive moral oversight. Such favoritism also empowers liberal Jewish activists to pursue their anti-Christian agenda hidden from public view.

Concerned and careful thinkers should object to irresponsible charges of anti-Semitism and define this term correctly. Clarity is vitally important because the same Jewish leadership that Christ attacked is still in the world, deceiving a majority of both the Jewish people and Christian evangelicals.

#46     May 5, 2008
  7. Yannis

Yannis

Absolutely not. What's anti-semitic is the phrase "the Jews killed Christ" given the fact that most players on that real-life stage were Jewish (including Jesus.) In other words, you cannot isolate "the Jews" given that accusors, accused and most bystanders were all Jewish. The Gospels make it clear that the Priestly leadership caused Jesus' death, which was sealed and executed (under some duress and after thinly veiled threats from the Pharisees) by the Romans. The decision makers were the priests and the Romans didn't care too much, unfortunately. Remember, to disagree with a decision made by a Jewish organization (government, temple, court) is not anti-semitic; but to dislike and persecute Jewish people because of their race and national origin is.

#47     May 7, 2008
  8. Three times Ponius pilot tried to free Jesus and said i find no laws broken by this man...He even tried to appease them and said he would scourge him( beat the crap out of him) and then release him...But the people ( jews) demanded the release of Barnabas in returen for Jesus....I often have thought Pilot got a bum rap for this....even in some catholic prayers we say " he was crucified under Pontius Pilot".....he actually made it clear that he didn;t want Christ's blood on his hands.

#48     May 7, 2008
  9. that was "Barabbas"

#49     May 7, 2008

10. barney, barry....whatever

#50     May 7, 2008