Anti-Semitism is a LIE!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

That study was completely debunked as a fraud.

#31     Apr 14, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Rush Limbaugh and Anne Cuntler don't count.

#32     Apr 14, 2008
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Your one dimensional thought speaks volumes.

America should have shunned Saddam since day#1.

No military sales or support.

No WMD manna from heaven.

No satellite intel for war against the Iranians.

Left em the fuck alone.

That would have left him without WMD's, and his people, a much bigger shot at procuring their own freedom.

But that wasn't the point, was it?

#33     Apr 14, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

That would have left them to be defeated by Ayatullah Khomeini, which would have led to the over-running of the rest of the gulf states.

There is small choice in rotten apples. the Bard

#34     Apr 14, 2008
  5. http://www.informationclearinghouse...rticle19677.htm

Im amazed not one single soul here wants to confront Zzzzzz article on Israel aid.....like i said....10 billion a year helps a small country.....yet nobody wants to really confront it ( inlcuding dem/repubs) becuase then ....your anti semite.....Pat Buchanen is the only one i ever heard criticize ou aid to them and he has been branded an anti semite becuase of it...hmmmmmm

I for one...think its time to pull back on the aid.....Israel has no resources the the US wants or needs...the money could be better spent elsewhee

#36     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Yannis

Yannis

Easy to play Monday morning quarterback and try to appear smart with the information we now have. In real time, we played the hand we were dealt as best we could, and when we saw our mistake (years later) we went in to fix it, twice (1st and 2nd Iraq wars). Don't forget, back then, early Saddam days, we also had the Soviets to worry about, the situation was much more multidimensional, right? But, we dealt with them too, no complaints. That's the real world, we spoke our mind, did our thing, and the world noticed our determination and listened with envy to what we had to say and do. Some of them helped, some others opposed us but with dignity, not the pathetic "I told you so" baby chatter our enemies are spewing now.

The net result is Saddam is out and Iraq is free, the whole region is breathing easier these days. Yes, there's still some loose ends but, despite their bravado, the Iranians have been warned and will think twice before doing anything too stupid.

Why do we have to revisit this every time? Americans won, Bush accomplished his main objective, the end, stop whining and deal with it. Try to get Obama elected. But, if he does get elected, chances imo are 1000:1 he'll continue the same policy in Iraq because it makes sense for us and the Iraqis and our friends in the region. He'll just fabricate some lie or other (he's an expert at that... like, I never said we'll leave immediately, just give it a year or five) and play along. We need a stable Middle East and we'll get it, we're heavy handed in our foreign policy, which is unfortunate for those of us dreamers who would rather have peace.

#37     Apr 15, 2008
  7. Don't forget about Larry (I-changed-my-last-name) King who is in everyone's living rooms via CNN. Hardly seems like a guy who need special protection or anything.

Between him and Dear Abby could there be two more listened to or watched people on the planet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Abby

I'm not not buying that myth of "perpetual victims" who need special attention and money.

#38     Apr 16, 2008
  8. sumosam

sumosam

I understand that Bush gave 30 billion to Israel last time. Now, I like Israel and jewish people, but I it is clear to many that the main concern of the USA is now Israel, at the expense of the American people. It is a nation that has had the life sucked out of it. Oh, and ?Iraq is now a free country?

Pleasee...go there, check it out. Ask Iraqis.

I think you have to be very careful in labelling others. Freedom of speech is important. Funny, any kind of sex is permitted on the media,outrageous violence. The one sacred thing in North America is "anti-semite"...even rabbis are labelled such when they disagree on the politics of Israel. Is this anything to do with the centrally controlled media? Thank God for the internet. I personally, have stopped watching TV, and am attending less movies, listening to less radio, and have stopped buying papers.

If I criticize Canada, am I an anti-Canadian? If you criticize the US are you anti-American? I think the matter is not so simple.

:confused:

#39     Apr 17, 2008
  9. OMFG!!!

By leaps and bounds the most uninformed statement on ET ....maybe ever.

#40     Apr 17, 2008