Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 27, 2009.

1. "(IsraelNN.com) For the first time in years, the nationalist camp will hold a large scale rally against United States policies vis-à-vis Israel.

The protest will be held in downtown Jerusalem, on Agron St. on Monday evening, and is being organized by the Residents Committees of Binyamin and Samaria, as well as the nationalist umbrella organization Mateh Maamatz, the Yesha Council of Jewish Communities, and Komemiyut."

Obama the diplomat.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132597

2. I think insider is wearing one of those lamp shades they put on dogs.

3. Once again bugscoe stalking and responding to Insider.Your obsession with me is disturbing :(

4. Mercor

Mercor

General popularity does not protect your interests. If fact sudden popularity usually means you are either apologizing for our views or giving in to the others views.

If I suddenly started to support and defend "Insiders" views , I would become very popular with him. It doesn't mean i am better or smarter. In truth it means I have given up.
    Obama has given up on the American way

5. I don't think he ever believed in it to begin with.

6. There are Anti-Obama Rallies all over the Mid-East every day so whats the big deal about another one.

7. cstfx

cstfx

Actually it is you stalking every Obama thread with your incessant need to share your opinion on the most trivial shit.

8. I can always use another admirer to stalk my posts,welcome aboard

#10     Jul 27, 2009