Anti-Obama film going gangbusters!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Except you're not on my buddy list because I don't even have one. Buddy.

#21     Aug 22, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Wow!...uh...what does that supposedly prove anyway? Buddy LOL

#22     Aug 22, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

You wouldn't let any criticism or remotely unflattering comment pass without your defending him. Not one. Justified or otherwise. Nothing wrong with that. Get a surf fest invite yet? I sure hope so. You worked for it.

#23     Aug 22, 2012
  4. Means nothing if it only takes 1.2 million to reach that spot

Let us know when it reaches the 222 million fahrenheit 9-11 made

#24     Aug 22, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ughhhh no, not exactly Gabby. You really need to try harder with the facts. I defended Surf regarding the "one" trading call that I thought was a good call. I defended the trade because some trolls showed up who obviously don't trade and started posting gibberish. My defending of him was limited to that one trade, which by the way he made 50% on.

Gabby, one thing you need to learn about me, is that when it comes to trading, I don't care who you are or what your politics are, I call the trades as I see them. He made a good trade. I responded in kind. The second trade, I advised him against. That's what "traders" do Gabby. This is a "trading" board if I remember correctly.

#25     Aug 22, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Yeah, Mav, you're a real prince. "Keep your pimp hand strong."

#26     Aug 22, 2012
  7. It's a little different since this documentary has to earn it and the fat bastard got a ton of free publicity by the corrupt media.

Speaking of fat bastards, rosie o'donnell just had a heart attack and drove up the price of healthcare.

No different than conservative books that the NYT refuses to review.

Zzzzzzzz10

#27     Aug 22, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

You poor dears are always the victims.

#28     Aug 22, 2012
  9. jem

jem

michael moore the big hypocrite that he is did call it right about Bush and his cronies...

now D'Souza is doing the same thing to Obama --- without the big media fan fare that moore gets.

with inflation the way it is... D'Souza might have a shot... how much more are movie tickets now. are they up like beer milk and burritos, gas, food, rent...

#29     Aug 22, 2012
  10. Can anyone not accept that some stuff is better than other stuff? With or without their own personal networks hyping them? O'reilly sells his books with Murdoch's help, Moore sells his movies with MSNBC's help. Some of this works, some doesn't. Big friggin deal.

#30     Aug 22, 2012