Anti-Obama film going gangbusters!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

And yet I'm a permanent fixture on your ET buddy list, by your own admission. How did that happen, eh?

#11     Aug 22, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Asked and answered. Damn you have a short...memory.

#12     Aug 22, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

And you continue to lack self-awareness. You enjoy my posts, otherwise you wouldn't automatically follow each and every single one. (Who does that, anyway?) That must be one disheveled closet you have in your head.

#13     Aug 22, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Didn't you use to follow Surf around like a lap dog for a while thread to thread? :eek:

#14     Aug 22, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You arrogantly presume too much, as usual. I never said I enjoy your posts.
    Nor do I "follow" each and every one.

Didn't you get banned (the last one anyway) for following smurf around?

#15     Aug 22, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Follow? no. I clicked on threads, saw silly comments and responded accordingly. Much as I do with you. I do not have a buddy list, nor do I systematically follow anyone around. But if you type shit and I see it, I'll point to it. As you may have noticed. Meanwhile, you've been brown-nosing surf and defending him at every turn in his latest journal, no doubt hoping for a surf fest invite. I've seen you toady, and it ain't all that pretty.

Oh, and thanks for asking.

#16     Aug 22, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, no, no Luke. He wasn't following Surf around. He was simply posting on every thread Surf was posting on right after Surf posted. It was all a big misunderstanding. :D

#17     Aug 22, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sorry, fact check time. Don't you hate it when I do this. Surf made two calls on this new journal that I commented on. One, KCG I responded was a good trade. The second, JCP, I advised against and told him it was not a good trade. I was right on both counts.

Not a big fan of the facts are you Gabby? LOL.

#18     Aug 22, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

AND I with YOU.

The hypocrisy of Thunderpussy knows no bounds.

#19     Aug 22, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

For following him around? No, you know I didn't, but you're too stupid for me to explain the value of integrity to you.

#20     Aug 22, 2012