Anti-obama bumper stickers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 15, 2012.

1. That would be my guess

#11     Mar 15, 2012
  2. rew

rew

That one is so low that I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually a "false flag" bumper sticker by an Obama supporter. (Make the Obama opponents look real bad.)

#12     Mar 15, 2012
  3. I read the first Obama loses the election joke today.

Something like this.

Obama loses.

The next president walks into the white house and says

"Where in the fuck is the TV?"

#13     Mar 15, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I've read that our first black president, Bill Clinton, left the White House with national historical items and messed up all the computers.

#14     Mar 15, 2012
  5. you think. look at the back window. see the ducks and the benelli sign. do you know what a benelli is?
    that a card carrying gun toting redneck.

#15     Mar 16, 2012
  6. rew

rew

If I were doing an "anti-Obama" false flag operation I'd definitely have an NRA sticker and maybe a Confederate flag decal just to make it look convincing.

#16     Mar 16, 2012
  7. Removing all of the "W" keys from keyboards?

#17     Mar 16, 2012
  8. Max, I told you before, you are not a conservative in today's GOP. You took exception to that, but I was serious. Reagan and Thatcher would not be welcome in today's GOP, and Jack Kemp? A total liberal.

The people that took the GOP out of the South would not be welcome today.

#18     Mar 16, 2012
  9. Politically Incorrect as that sticker is... easy to identify with it. After all, Odumbo got 98% of the black vote and was THE SOLE REASON HE GOT ELECTED... had the black vote been more evenly split like from other groups (55/45-ish, either way) he would not have won. In other words, HE GOT ELECTED BECAUSE HE IS (part) BLACK!

How stupid a reason is THAT to grant such power?

:mad: :mad:

(BTW... Janeanne Garafalo, Bill Maher and Sean Penn... SUCK MY ASS!)

#19     Mar 16, 2012
  10. Winner winner chicken dinner! Of course, when I pointed out how ridiculously outnumbered and out gunned they were, some took very serious offense:D

#20     Mar 16, 2012