Anti-Jack Trading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by hypostomus, Jun 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excuse me?...

My head does not resemble a potato!

#21     Jun 20, 2006
  2. I was going to reveal my other methods, but now I won't! Many of them I stole from DBPhoenix, but he has been banned for so long now, and the turnover here is so high, that no one is likely to recognize them as such. Further, I will have you know that I have not had a losing trade for over two months using my methods!

#22     Jun 20, 2006
  3. Well!

I learned from Coinzy to zip my lip...carry on....

and you know that Coinzy was the Forex god...

and one more thing...

my Penis is bigger than yours!

be careful, remember DB's last words were in my thread

#23     Jun 20, 2006
  4. Aren't you the idiot who introduced Fibonnacci Bands and Stochastic Momentum last year? Begone, fool!

#24     Jun 20, 2006
  5. OK, you're forgiven. One of the things I loved best about Jack was his FTTs. Every one of them that I ever saw which worked (a coin toss) was a higher high on lower volume. For that I had to agonize drawing channels incessantly? (You guessed it: the ones that DIDN'T work were higher highs on HIGHER volume.)

#25     Jun 20, 2006
  6. Gawd,

I am glad we did not banter back and forth, as I would lose...i have read your stuff...and well you are smarter than I...

Michael B.

#26     Jun 20, 2006
  7. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

I also thought this thread was about some car anti-theft system.

OMFG, you made a whole 1 NQ point with 1 contract. You then calculated how many 31 seconds in a trading day and assumed you can take 1 NQ point every 31 seconds for the whole day.

Yeah, why don't you make 754 NQ points tomorrow and show us how it's done. You are one SICK person if you believe that's possible!

#27     Jun 20, 2006
  8. I was going to, but now I won't if you're going to be snotty about it.

The reason that I posted that simple little trade, and the logic behind it, was to give a specific example of Anti-Jack trading. Jack asks you to take it on faith that INDU leads ES, that depth far outside the inside market means something, and that lagging indicators are predictive, to make just a few examples. What is totally missing in his stuff is ANY reasoning about market action based on the adversarial relationships of the participants and the dynamic between market order traders as a group and limit order traders. I just thought I'd provide a counter-example.

But Jack had his uses. Being the philanthropist I am, I always guided newbie traders seeking a handout to SCT. I figured that one of the best ways to recognize that trading isn't easy was to send them down that rathole. Now where do we send them? Is Jack's website up yet?

BTW, this is a B-Team thing. If you don't get it, move on.

#28     Jun 20, 2006
  9. The understatement of the year!

#29     Jun 20, 2006
  10. Thank you, Sulong. We NQ traders have to stick together. It is an instrument like no other, unique in so many ways. With rules that no unsubtle ES trader could possibly fathom. As to my detractors, as we say here in Texas: "Truly stupid people don't know that they are." And I might add that literal tightasses are congenitally incapable of recognizing, much less appreciating, satire. But it WAS a real trade, hahaha! And I am not lying when I say I haven't had a losing day in over two months.

#30     Jun 20, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.