(anti)-HolyGrail Day Trading Method (It applies for today's price action)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 15, 2008.

1. We already have. He made posts of trades where he would have been stopped out, but now all of a sudden his trades were profitable. Of course, he cannot prove he even made one trade. He is just another piker searching for fame on a message board.

It's all pretty sad when you think about it, but then again, this ficticious life is probably all he has. He was overly praised when he was a small boy, and just can't understand why the world doesn't recognize just how smart he is.

#61     May 17, 2008
  2. I know. That was my way of calling attention to the irony and pot-kettle-blackness of the situation.

#62     May 17, 2008
  3. 10:10AM: go short NDX at 2046. Today is Monday May 19, 2008.

#63     May 19, 2008
  4. SO risky you're short from 1965 all the way up to 2046 now huh?

:p

#64     May 19, 2008
  5. 1. As of last print at around 10.35AM, my good readers are sitting on a 7 point NDX gain paid for by the other side (which should include the paparazzies if they do trade).

2. Note that my short market calls come while the market is rising. The market stops going up at the right price and at the right time (My price and my time which appear in my market entry calls :cool: )

God bless riskfreetrading, his good readers, and increase the number of paparazzies (some are in my ignore list) who follow/fund them :p

#65     May 19, 2008
  6. Yes, that's what he means when he says the gain is "paid for by the other side".

#66     May 19, 2008
  7. This was the situation immediately before my call, and it may still be the situation in the minds of the crowd and spectators hours after my call "The market is green all over the place. SP500 up, Dow up, headlines on TVs/Marketwatch/etc, say buy as it is the best time to buy even if you are a minute/day trader, etc, etc.)"

And there were the few, the brave, the far sighted among them YOURS TRULY (Riskfreetrading, god bless him and his good readers). I told you to sell/short NDX at 10:10AM and at 2046, to join the club of the smart money. Three hours later, the paparazzies are still just paparazzies.

God bless riskfreetrading, his good readers, and increase the number of paparazzies who follow them, and fund them with their wallets. :p

#67     May 19, 2008

8. Just so readers have an idea of his last handful of calls and how poorly they have done

#68     May 19, 2008